Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is the better film series
The Bang Boat 5 29.41%
Captain Stabbin 12 70.59%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-2005, 08:58 PM

Default Re: Dream scenario, 2 girls + me, OOT help me decide, + pics, long.

You're Jewish? I don't believe it!
Old 12-09-2005, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im actually quite stunning IRL. Even tho taht was a week ago, a new haircut and some scruff got lots of good results today. + it doesnt hurt that im naturally funny, brilliant, work out, play guitar, independantly and dependantly wealthy and was an art major in undergrad.
-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were that cool you wouldnt have to tell us about it. Also, bragging about your car in your avatar is pretty ghey.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:00 PM

OP - We are going to need more revealing pictures of the 2 girls to help you out. Without that - I'd say Jane because although she appears to be less attractive, she will clearly bang you whenever you want, as she has no self-esteem.

Good Luck With These 2 Headcases,
-Al
Old 12-09-2005, 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i didn't read one word of your post and picked Sarah based purely on looks

[/ QUOTE ]

I did the same, and also, I am proud that you were able to hook up with either one. You goofy fvck [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Im actually quite stunning IRL. Even tho taht was a week ago, a new haircut and some scruff got lots of good results today. + it doesnt hurt that im naturally funny, brilliant, work out, play guitar, independantly and dependantly wealthy and was an art major in undergrad.

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

Your mom must have really really loved you. Pretty sweet lady huh?

Sound like you're a stunning dude, and quite confident, keep up the good work.
<font color="white">You goofy bitch (grin) </font>
blake
Old 12-09-2005, 09:01 PM

dude you could have made this post so much easier to read. trim it down to the essentials. write more about their personality, cut down on the storytelling.

I don't think you'll be happy with either honestly. you clearly don't respect jane and sarah is probably gonna take you on a roller coaster if you do commit to her. this is just what I get from what you wrote though.

do what will make you most stress-free. it doesn't sound like you'll have trouble pulling tail when you need to. I'd ditch them both personally.
Old 12-09-2005, 09:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If you were that cool you wouldnt have to tell us about it. Also, bragging about your car in your avatar is very ghey.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-09-2005, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were that cool you wouldnt have to tell us about it. Also, bragging about your car in your avatar is pretty ghey.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok...yes Im excited that i bought a new car w/ money from an unmentioned hobby. Yes Im proud of the fact that I am talented. But seriously man, cant you take a joke?? I honestly dont think im stunning at all.

-JP
Old 12-09-2005, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dude you could have made this post so much easier to read. trim it down to the essentials. write more about their personality, cut down on the storytelling.

I don't think you'll be happy with either honestly. you clearly don't respect jane and sarah is probably gonna take you on a roller coaster if you do commit to her. this is just what I get from what you wrote though.

do what will make you most stress-free. it doesn't sound like you'll have trouble pulling tail when you need to. I'd ditch them both personally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post is spot on except that Im in a awful city. B4 this situation I went roughly 7 months with not even a kiss. So going for neither is not an appealing option to my penis.

-JP
Old 12-09-2005, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok...yes Im excited that i bought a new car w/ money from an unmentioned hobby. Yes Im proud of the fact that I am talented. But seriously man, cant you take a joke?? I honestly dont think im stunning at all.

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't feel bad. You have alot going for you.

Most of us don't have that much.

I play 1 cent 2 cent no limit holdem for a living (I bought me a NICE mountain bike). In addition, my best quality when it comes to picking up girls is that I am an excellent liar.

blake
Old 12-09-2005, 09:21 PM

Hey, I read your post, and I have decided to hijack this thread.

I was eating some Diary Queen when I decided to read your post.

I generally eat healthy, but I came home this weekend before finals to stay with my family. when I am at home, I eat whatever. I felt a bit bad about eating the DQ, so here is what I did.

I took the botom piece of bread off the burger and ate the burger with without that 1 piece of bread.

That made the whole thing ok. Anyone else do this?

(Also, the answer is clear, nail sara, and keep nailing other girl. It isn't hard to juggle nailing 2 girls, even in the same town. Just don't be a moran. If you get cought just fess up. You'll probably still get to continue tapping one of them. Also, if you are tapping 2 girls at the same period of time, girls will come out of the woodwork wanting to hook up with you.

I think you should always be hooking with at least 2 girls. 3-4 is ideal. More than that gets a bit hard to juggle.)

blake