Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Old 12-09-2005, 09:16 PM

Default Thanks to everyone...

Who has expressed intererst in receiving my HHs and posting a hand or 2. I sent some to a few people this morning. I can't send anymore until I play more becuase once my HHs get put into PT, they go into a file that is now HUGE, and takes FOREVER to open as I attach files to emails. So if you sent your email and screen name and haven't received any HHs yet, you will very soon. If you don't receive any by MON, it is possible that I lost you in the mix so pm me back at that time.

Also, someone told me that if I sent the emailed summaries instead of the hard drive stored HHs they would be easier to play back. Is this the better way to do it? Let me know and I will start sending them in this form.

moses
Old 12-10-2005, 12:40 AM

Default Re: Thanks to everyone...

[ QUOTE ]
I can't send anymore until I play more becuase once my HHs get put into PT, they go into a file that is now HUGE, and takes FOREVER to open as I attach files to emails. So if you sent your email and screen name and haven't received any HHs yet, you will very soon. If you don't receive any by MON, it is possible that I lost you in the mix so pm me back at that time.

Also, someone told me that if I sent the emailed summaries instead of the hard drive stored HHs they would be easier to play back. Is this the better way to do it? Let me know and I will start sending them in this form.

moses

[/ QUOTE ]
So you're HHs get moved to a huge file when you import them? I think there is a way to fix this, do you see a checkbox anywhere on the import screen for "move processed HHs to folder ____"? If you leave that unchecked, I think your SNG HHs will stay in their PartyPoker folder categorized by date, making it easy to send all of a day's tourneys to somebody.

And regarding the HH format, they are easy enough to replay from the hard drive using PT's replayer, which is far superior to the one that requires the emailed HH format. I think this discussion was just had over in curtains' thread.
Old 12-10-2005, 01:00 AM

Thanks for the response, Femto. I will just continue to send them from the hard drive unless someone asked for the emailed summaries (someone asked me to send them this way, that's what made me ask). If you get the summaries, it is possible that you will get the same one as someone else. I can't see that being a problem, but if it is let me know.

moses
Old 12-10-2005, 01:14 AM

The hard-drive histories are fine. I just now imported them into PT, and I can play them without problems.