Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-07-2005, 07:22 AM

Default My 3000th Post: Guess Who?

Well, I wouldn't have even noticed that I was 2 posts away from 3000 if it wasn't for WackityWhiz, so I would like to thank him for reminding me.

I didn't have anything planned, so the only think I can think of is a confession(which some of you already know): I was "cokequestion". He was my gnome account created in June/July. I figure since I no longer do that stuff, it is safe to come out of the closet.

Two things: I had, in a coked up stupor, made a $200 contest to guess who cokequestion was. There was some cheating involved by the person who had guessed correctly. There was absolutely no way the person who had guessed could have known it was me. That was the only reeason the person wasn't paid. I don't welch on bets.

I also would like to apologize to JaketheBake, because he asked me recently if I was cokequestion and I said "no". Sorry for lying.

FWIW, I am clean now, but in 2.5 months I was up to 12 8-balls a week. I have talked to a lot of people and they said that is quite a bit for such a short period of usage.

So, in summary: craig=cokequestion

craig
Old 12-07-2005, 07:26 AM

Default Re: My 3000th Post: Guess Who?

congrats on kickin' it.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:27 AM

damn... well sorry to hear it was you and glad that you got it taken care of. I'm proud of ya man.

Keep it up, and you know we are always here for ya(haha, internet message board). But it's true and i'm sure you know it...

again, good job man and it's pretty cool that you can fess up to this, that shows strength.

-WW
Old 12-07-2005, 07:34 AM

I also wanted to add that almost all the OOT people were totally cool. I had received about 30 PM's from different people under that account. The biggest prick of all was BusterStacks. Isn't that ironic? I don't remember everbody that PM'ed me, but I specifically remember Kerssens and Mslif. In fact, Mslif actually called me and talked to me.

craig
Old 12-07-2005, 07:38 AM

Wow.....Congrats on being clean...
Old 12-07-2005, 07:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow.....Congrats on being clean...

[/ QUOTE ]

That really isn't the purpose of my post, it was more to tell everybody that I was cokequestion. In fact, I had told another poster the other day I was cokequestion and they said that when he read through them he could totally tell.

I really really don't want any congratulations. Not because I don't appreciate it, but it is not necessary or wanted (I am not trying to be a dck).

craig
Old 12-07-2005, 07:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I also would like to apologize to JaketheBake, because he asked me recently if I was cokequestion and I said "no". Sorry for lying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. Like I said, I don't even remember why I though tthat was the case. Something weird you said once I think. No big deal.
Old 12-07-2005, 07:49 AM

You were more normal when you were totally f [censored] d up than I am when I have my s [censored] t together.

Old 12-07-2005, 07:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. Like I said, I don't even remember why I though tthat was the case. Something weird you said once I think. No big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it was the fact that I was involved in every drug post in the last week. I don't know why either.

Also, I felt bad for Sublime, because everybody was guessing him when they PM'ed me. I can't remember why they would think it was him.

craig
Old 12-07-2005, 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW, I am clean now, but in 2.5 months I was up to 12 8-balls a week. I have talked to a lot of people and they said that is quite a bit for such a short period of usage.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, just .. wow.

Glad to hear you're off the white.