Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 08-19-2005, 05:19 PM

Default Pokerplex Question

The website, and bonuswhores.com both say to clear the $50 monthly bonus you need to play 300 hands. It doesn't specify what a "hand" is. I'd assume the hand has to be raked, but is it the normal $0.25 rake or does it have to be higher? Do I have to contribute money to the pot?

Thanks
Old 08-19-2005, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Pokerplex Question

No Rake required! But I think you have to play at least 1/2 limit - not sure what the NL requirement is.
Old 08-19-2005, 05:36 PM

for all the Crypto sites that have monthly dealt hand or hourly bonuses, the minimum limits to play are $1/2 LHE (stud ok too), or 50c/$1 NL. there is no minimum rake requirement.
Old 08-19-2005, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
for all the Crypto sites that have monthly dealt hand or hourly bonuses, the minimum limits to play are $1/2 LHE (stud ok too), or 50c/$1 NL. there is no minimum rake requirement.

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG. The only Crypto site that pays based on hands played and does NOT have a rake requirement is PokerPlex. All other Crypto sites that pay based on hands played have minimum rake requirements that seem to change every month.
Old 08-19-2005, 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WRONG. The only Crypto site that pays based on hands played and does NOT have a rake requirement is PokerPlex. All other Crypto sites that pay based on hands played have minimum rake requirements that seem to change every month.

[/ QUOTE ]
have you started taking Meth, or are you just bitching from our little spat from like 2 months ago?

Caribbean Sun - 500 dealt
Littlewoods - 250 dealt
Will Hill - 5 hours dealt
Totalbet - 5 hours dealt
UK Betting - 5 hours dealt

what did I miss, f*cktard?
Old 08-19-2005, 05:51 PM

He's right and your wrong.. the requirements on the cryptos have changed over the last few months... and you didn't include all the cryptos.

The least you could do if you are going to post incorrect information and someone points it out to you, is double check your information, before you post incorrectly a second time!
Old 08-19-2005, 06:02 PM

From Caribbean Sun T&C:
An extra $40 in FREE chips will automatically be added to playing balance after you have participated in your <font color="red">200th raked hand </font>during any calendar month! Please note that only one bonus will be given per account each month, and only one bonus will be given per computer. The bonus will not appear in the cashier statement, but is reflected on your playing balance on any of the tables.

From InterPoker T&amp;C's:
Firstly the wagering required to clear your bonus to play in poker is coming back down to 5 (five) times the bonus in <font color="red">raked hands</font>. For example a $100 bonus will require only 500 raked hands to clear.

Littlewoods does not appear to have a rake requirement. All the other sites you mentioned pay based on hours played which does not fall into the category we are discussing.

kindly yours
HR
Old 08-19-2005, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He's right and your wrong.. the requirements on the cryptos have changed over the last few months... and you didn't include all the cryptos.

[/ QUOTE ]
this thread is only specifying the Crpytos with dealt hand or hourly bonuses. here are the rest based on this list
http://wagerlogic.com/clients/client2.html

Ritz Club London - 5 hours dealt (no US players)
Betfair - no bonus
Interpoker - 5x raked $1 or more
Classic Poker - 5x raked $1 or more

but again, irrelevant because the OP only asked about dealt hands.

so now, tell me again which statement IN EXACT CONTEXT is incorrect?

1. "for all the Crypto sites that have monthly dealt hand or hourly bonuses, the minimum limits to play are $1/2 LHE (stud ok too), or 50c/$1 NL."

2. "The only Crypto site that pays based on hands played and does NOT have a rake requirement is PokerPlex."

both of you fish go get a room together.
Old 08-19-2005, 06:05 PM

Sorry but I don't remember out little spat. Meth messes with my memory. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 08-19-2005, 06:08 PM

if you actually played Caribbean Sun, you'll know that it's only 200 raked for the initial $50 bonus, any subsequent $40 monthly and reloads are 500 dealt, despite what the T&amp;C says. this recent thread on BW went uncontested:
http://www.bonuswhores.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=12939

the req's for Interpoker were irrelevant to the OP and were thus not specified in my initial reply. as you see in my exact context, this exception was duly noted.