Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-24-2005, 09:50 PM

Default Re: Scary Bar Situation

kick his ass like a total badass and wake up with your spiderman sheets all touseled up. you're a real superhero now
Old 12-25-2005, 05:05 AM

I think he at least has the sense to get out when the knife shows up. I'd take the over easily, and in fact, I am so confident, I'd take it at -125. I won't give more than that, but I think he can make it way past 28.
Old 12-25-2005, 07:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I were that dude with a knife getting out-angled by a pretty boy, I'd go for the face, by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a commonly used S cut. Imagine a quick s movement performed infront of your face. It starts on the right hand side slicing across the forehead causing blood to flow into the eyes, then the blade turns and travels diagonally taking out the left eye followed by cutting a piece off the nose and upper lip, it then makes another turn and ends on your chin. If your lucky he leaves you like this, I'm sure plastic surgery is great there, if your unlucky he finishes by stabbing you a few times and leaves you to bleed out. With the blood loss / trauma coupled with the lack of emergency services you don't have much chance.

So best case you are disfigured and blinded, worst case you die slowly and painfully! Evaluate this situation and see if it's worth it for some random bar tart?