Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 09-24-2005, 08:47 AM

Default nc, MAN live players suck, fun hand

I rarely play live, but after a near breakeven 5k hand streak at 2/4 online (well, ok, got about 300 of bonii out of it plus up a bit) I said hell yeah when a friend of mine wanted to play live at Bay 101.

2/4. This was fun. Q10o in sb, 5-6 limp to me, I call.

Flop K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I bet out for equity, thinking that I wouldn't be surprised if 4 or 5 or even all 6 call.

4 call. Turn comes 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I check, all check to button who bets, I call and only 1 other calls.

3 handed, river A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] I'm first to act.

Sweet, I just made the nizzuts, I reach for my chips to bet, but happen to look up at mp person.

She is litterally smiling, holding her cards up to who appears to be her mother, while she picks up 4 chips and gets ready to bet.

I look at button, who blows fat goats calling everything under the sun, and he is looking at the girl getting ready to bet, and HE picks up 4 chips, obviously getting ready to call her bet.

No one even glances in my direction. I check, she bets, button calls like usual, I raise, both call, I win [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You couldn't even call this a read on my part. It was so hugely obvious that the girl just made top pair or better that ANYONE could tell that, yup, she was definately going to bet. I gotta play live more often.
Old 09-24-2005, 09:58 AM

Default Re: nc, MAN live players suck, fun hand

Welcome to the wild, wacky, wonderful world of LIVE pokah!

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]