Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 05-01-2005, 11:24 PM

Default Re: Tip for Games Grid - REPLY TO F*^#£!G EMAIL!!!

8 days since I e-mailed... still waiting for a reply.
Old 07-27-2005, 03:37 AM

Thought I'd add to this thread with my experiences. I made my first deposit into GamesGrid this week and had a problem where the first attempt at withdrawal from Neteller didn't work.

The Games Grid site prompted me to try again, which I did. GamesGrid credited me my deposit, but Neteller showed the withdrawal done TWICE.

I contacted GG support and they fixed the problem, quickly credited back my Neteller account and responded to my e-mail within an hour.
Old 07-27-2005, 08:31 PM

I stopped playing there after they had some kind of Internet problem. That night, the software just started lagging on me. As a result, I timed out in an $70 plus pot on the river. They don't have allin protection, so I was folded. One player at the table told me it had been going on all night with different players.
So, since it was a problem on their side, I e-mailed them. No answer. I e-mailed them again, this time it took them several days to write a standard e-mail of the type: "we don't know anything about this, but we will investigate". That was the end of it. Never any word from them again. That was over a month ago.
What is surprising, I had started playing a lot there, and kinda liked the site. Surely, they lost way more when I never played a hand there again than if they even just gave me that $70.
Playing at a site with non-existent customer support, that chooses to ignore it when a player loses money due to a problem on their side? No thank you.