Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2005, 02:53 PM

Default empire issues/questions

hi, I've been playing on Empire for a couple months now. My new roommate and a buddy both play from the connection at my house at times, well me and my roommate play all day usually since he moved in.

Yesterday, all of our accounts were froze. In order to reinstate them we had to email pictures of our id's to them.
The funny thing about this story is that they tried to ask why my friends password was the same as mine. I said I didn't have a clue. I find out this morning that he has NEVER had the password I was using. They hadn't reinstated me when I woke up yet this morning so I was back on the phone with them. Now the operator asks about my roommate's Party account. I ask what he means and he says that that has the same password as my account. My roommate
laughs as he tells me what that password is which isn't anywhere resembling my password.

What's up with this? We are all fine now but wtf. I missed out on some drunken cards after the bar last night, wait maybe they saved me money.

Anyone know what their policy will be if me and my roommate are playing in MTT's and get sat at the same table??? Is there going to be a big problem here also?????

I like the idea that they are trying to be secure but geez
they already won't let any accounts from the same i.p. address or that have transferred money to each other on the same table so I really didn't see the need for freezing all our accounts.
Old 06-25-2005, 02:57 PM

Default Re: empire issues/questions

and to add to that every time i have tried to withdrawal to neteller in the last week and a half I have to email paypro because I get an ERROR 264 through the cashout process. Anyone seen this??????
Old 06-25-2005, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone know what their policy will be if me and my roommate are playing in MTT's and get sat at the same table??

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not think they will let you both register for the same tournament since there is a known affiliation.
Old 06-25-2005, 03:46 PM

OMG,

changed my password, rebooted my computer took a sheeyat and shower, started up empire and i was froze again. Talking to the rep at paypro and they are again trying to tell me we have same passwords......AGAIN

WTF is going on?????
Old 06-25-2005, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG,

changed my password, rebooted my computer took a sheeyat and shower, started up empire and i was froze again. Talking to the rep at paypro and they are again trying to tell me we have same passwords......AGAIN

WTF is going on?????

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't understand a word the paypro reps are saying. It is beyond frustrating.

Have you faxed id's yet?
Old 06-25-2005, 06:24 PM

omg yes, recently got a dui though so no state issued i.d. got o.k.'d for student i.d. sent it. Called them later. Said it was no good. Tried not to swear at them as I explain that someone already ok'd it. He finally opens my account. Then the shower and refreeze. Another hour on the phone and now they really don't believe me and I have to send a birth certificate or similar form of identification. Now I'm really pissed, I sent them a picture of my school i.d., 2005 season pass at golf course with picture on it, the debit card I have used for all deposits except neteller deposits which has my name on it also.

Well I don't have a birth certificate, lost it in a move. I only have a birth registration card (like a credit card) issued from my state. It is so old it is in 2 pieces and my name and info used to be above the surface like a credit card and it no longer is because of being in my wallet for about 15 years. Try getting pictures of that to show up with a camera phone. Now waiting for them to review them.

What a pain in my sphincter.