Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 06-19-2005, 10:37 AM

Default Party and Skins

I haven't been able to find a thread on this in using the search function. If someone could provide a link to a similar thread, that would be awesome. Anyway, my question is, how does one go about setting up multiple accounts on party and its various skins (empire, intertops, etc.). I've heard there is a registry edit to do all of it from one computer, and if so, does anyone know how I could go about doing this? If there isn't a registry edit, must I register my accounts from different computers, and if so, is it okay to then play all of them from one computer? Also, will there be problems with depositing and withdrawing from the same neteller account into the various accounts on party and skins? My gut reaction is that they would find it suspicious for the same Neteller account to be depositing and withdrawing from multiple accounts on their skins, but I'm not sure. Thanks a lot for your replies in advance!
Old 06-19-2005, 11:10 AM

Default Re: Party and Skins

BonusWhores.com
Old 06-19-2005, 11:33 AM

Default Re: Party and Skins

"I've heard there is a registry edit to do all of it from one computer, and if so, does anyone know how I could go about doing this?"

Seems like this sometimes works and sometimes don't.

"If there isn't a registry edit, must I register my accounts from different computers, and if so, is it okay to then play all of them from one computer?"

Yes, you can play from one computer using all accounts.

"Also, will there be problems with depositing and withdrawing from the same neteller account into the various accounts on party and skins?"

No, there are no problems with it.