Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2005, 06:22 PM

Default Loading SnG\'s into Pokertracker

Hi...sorry if I'm retarded or whatever -- I switched over to Empire for SnG play because the Eurobet HH thing is really annoying (plus Eurobet's software was giving me problems). On Empire, the tournament HH's are stored locally, which I like.

However, after I load into PT and go to view tournament stats, it gives me a message saying the following:

PLEASE NOTE: You have imported hand histories for at least one tournament without also loading the corresponding summary for that tournament. The tournament summaries are essential because they contain the buy-in amount, fee, place of finish, etc. that are needed by this window. Until you enter/load the tournament summary, the information will be incomplete and if you don't see the hand histories you loaded on this window, this is the reason why.

Can someone please help me remedy this problem? Thanks.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Loading SnG\'s into Pokertracker

I always ask Empire to send me a tournament summary email and then have PT import the summary email (which includes full hand history as well) using pop3 import. (Note that the pop3 import won't work with webmail like hotmail or yahoo mail.)
Old 07-14-2005, 07:47 PM

I use the email hand histories with PokerTracker also because the email contains the finish information and all the hands played after you were eliminated as well.

You can use the histories it stores on the hard drive but you have to go back and manually add the buy-in amount, number of players and type of tournament you played. I'm not at my computer with PT right now, but I think this option is under the File menu and looks something like "manually add Party/affiliate tourney history..." It will show all the tournaments you have hands for and let you fill in the blanks.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:55 PM

Okay, so I tried to load a Hand History e-mail using pop3 import. It imported the e-mail, but it said at the bottom:
"70 hand(s) were not imported because they were not Hold'Em games (or unsupported tournament hands)"

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:05 PM

You know you can just do it manually, which is what I do.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:15 PM

I've no idea how to do it manually...could you explain so I can give it a try?

I don't understand why it's not working properly through my Pop3 setup, though. Why would it be reading my hand histories, e-mailed to me directly from Empire, and reading them as either not hold 'em hands or as unsupported tournament hands? Could this have something to do with the Party skins software update? Is there some sort of patch I need to get?
Old 07-14-2005, 10:13 PM

Get the latest PT patch. They added a word to the hand histories.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:16 PM

Do you know how to autoupdate your hands?

If so then, manual entry. Pokertracker does have there own forums with good support(check their faqs).
Old 07-15-2005, 01:04 AM

Thanks for all the help -- got it sorted out.
Old 07-15-2005, 01:46 PM

I'm posting this here so I don't clutter it up with a similar question. I play sngs on Eurobet and ask for the summary once I lose(I usually remember) but I never get them sent to my e-mail. As a result, the only sngs that get imported to PT are ones that I get 1st or 2nd in(and sometimes not even all of those). Any ideas?