Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2005, 07:21 PM

Default Re: In 2 hours I have an AP test...HELP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

EDIT: Just thought I'd add that I'm the only person I know who got a 5 on the Calc BC test, and a 4 on the AB subscore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oddly enough, I did too.

[/ QUOTE ]
i got a 4 on AB, and my ENTIRE class got a 5 on the BC as well. good job! i actually thought that was the easiest out of all my aps last year.
[ QUOTE ]
yea...i got a 5 AB and a 3 on BC...we hadn't gotten through half of the material....

*that's my story and i'm sticking to it*

[/ QUOTE ]what? BC is basically just AB plus one more chapter. 90% of my BC year was spent reviewing AB.
Old 05-07-2005, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

EDIT: Just thought I'd add that I'm the only person I know who got a 5 on the Calc BC test, and a 4 on the AB subscore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oddly enough, I did too.

[/ QUOTE ]i got a 4 on AB, and my ENTIRE class got a 5 on the BC as well. good job! i actually thought that was the easiest out of all my aps last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

BC calc is pretty easy with a good teacher. I got a 5 on it.

I also got a 1 on the Physics B. Yeah... I didn't pay much attention and spent the whole exam drawing pictures on the test. It was hard.

The physics C test is much harder than the BC Calc IMO. A 5 is not easy on physics.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:41 PM

man, I wish I would've seen this earlier. I got a 5 on AP Euro and at one point was a history major. IIRC a lot of my test was on the french revolution, the era of Louis XIV and the enlightenment. Most of the recent history was barely covered at all. Studying the AP study guide books is the easiest way to prep for one of these tests. The questions are a lot like those on the actual test, and if you're doing well in those prep tests you're going to do well on the actual test.

Of course this is all useless to you now. Hope you did well.

On a side note, the only 4 I ever got on an AP test was US History my junior year of high school. I was a cocky bastard going into this test, and after the multiple choice section I knew I had basically aced that portion, and that I could write basically anything and still get a 4 which is all you need to get credits for it. So I decided to write all my essays as jokes. I took a question on George Washington and twisted it in a way so that it became an essay on why John Jay sucked so that I could use my favorite quote in history which was graffiti that appeared on a wall in Boston after Jay's treaty:

"Damn John Jay! Damn everyone who won't damn John Jay!! Damn everyone that won't put lights in his windows and sit up all night damning John Jay!!!"

ahhh history humor [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2005, 09:45 PM

LMAO, very well played.

WJ