Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2005, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Let me get this all straight

Heh. No. I just provided the Project Northwoods link as an example of a real conspiracy.

I don't know who brought down the towers, but I'm not letting anyone off the hook yet. There are way too many questions about what happened that day. There are alot of little suspicious stories that haven't been explained away in my mind like the WTC owner saying building seven was pulled(construction lingo for 'demolished') and an apparent NORAD standdown. And there are alot more questions were those come from.
Old 09-21-2005, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the links to the Northwoods stuff. I didn't know about that. I would think those involved could be tried for treason with such documents coming to light. That gives me another little piece of history I didn't know.

I also wasn't up on the lone gunman thing. I think I had heard someone I know who is into those kinds of shows mention it, though.

Now, I want to examine your logic here. There were some military guys back in the cold war who hatched a scenario to incite popular support for a war they wanted to wage...There was a TV show pre 9/11 that errily predicted a plane being flown into the WTC......Therefore, the CIA and Mossad brought down the WTC? Is this what you are saying?

X

[/ QUOTE ]

I always like to pipe in when the conspiracy discussion is going around, especially concerning 9/11. From past threads, I've realised that the best way to avoid a conspiracy thread that eventually flames out because people's emotions go rampant is to point the questioners (i.e. X) in the right direction so that they can answer their questions for themselves. The amount of evidence is too much to list in a forum (at least for me, I've already done it and it was tiresome), and it takes lots of reading and digging around to convince your skeptical side.

So, to you, X, and anybody else who is interested, I first recommend that you browse this older thread which I partook in; it's long but it has some compelling evidence in it. I'd say it has about 10% of the total evidence that surrounds 9/11, but it still has more than enough to arise a doubt in your mind.

If that doesn't convince you (which it probably won't), I recommend you the following sites... I advise that you take them not only with a grain of salt, but also with an open mind:

total911.info
letsroll911.org
911truth.org

If you don't find your answers on those pages, and since I believe 100% that the government is responsible for 9/11, I will back up my claims by answering anybody's tough questions. . . as long as the flaming is kept to a minimum.
Old 09-22-2005, 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't find your answers on those pages, and since I believe 100% that the government is responsible for 9/11, I will back up my claims by answering anybody's tough questions. . . as long as the flaming is kept to a minimum.[/b]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is my question:

The Government does a lot of thing half-arse... but not things as important as government sponsored consipiracies.

If in fact the government allowed and/or orchestrated these attacks; why were the attackers so unprepared.

In all reality, it's amazing any group smaller than 50% of the passengers could take over a plan with razor blades.

I think there are a lot of flaws in most of these theories, but the big one is how un-prepared the terrorist were to actually pull this off.

Furthermore, the best pilots in the world would have a hard time flying a Jumbo jet into the Pentagon in a manner which just "grazed non-critical area and didn't not cause substantial damage"... it was just dumb luck.

One conspiracy theory I will bye into... is that a government plane shot down the airliner that went down over PA; then the government released fabricated tales of heroism.
Old 09-22-2005, 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you don't find your answers on those pages, and since I believe 100% that the government is responsible for 9/11, I will back up my claims by answering anybody's tough questions. . . as long as the flaming is kept to a minimum.[/b]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is my question:

The Government does a lot of thing half-arse... but not things as important as government sponsored consipiracies.

If in fact the government allowed and/or orchestrated these attacks; why were the attackers so unprepared.

In all reality, it's amazing any group smaller than 50% of the passengers could take over a plan with razor blades.

I think there are a lot of flaws in most of these theories, but the big one is how un-prepared the terrorist were to actually pull this off.

Furthermore, the best pilots in the world would have a hard time flying a Jumbo jet into the Pentagon in a manner which just "grazed non-critical area and didn't not cause substantial damage"... it was just dumb luck.

One conspiracy theory I will bye into... is that a government plane shot down the airliner that went down over PA; then the government released fabricated tales of heroism.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well your question does have an answer, but the answer is usually the part that most people can't comprehend; and therefore, can't believe. (This is the part that brings about comments like "you've just lost all of your credibility.")

I'll just give it to you straight up and try not to sugarcoat it. This link will show/tell you that the plans were in fact under remote control and that the pilots lost all control.

From the article:

'In a detailed press communiqué the inquiry stated: “The so-called terrorist attack was in fact a superbly executed military operation carried out against the USA, requiring the utmost professional military skill in command, communications and control. It was flawless in timing, in the choice of selected aircraft to be used as guided missiles and in the coordinated delivery of those missiles to their pre-selected targets.”

The report seriously questions whether or not the suspect hijackers, supposedly trained on Cessna light aircraft, could have located a target dead-on 200 miles from take off point. It further throws into doubt their ability to master the intricacies of the instrument flight rules (IFR) in the 45 minutes from take off to the point of impact. Colonel de Grand said that it would be impossible for novices to have taken control of the four aircraft and orchestrated such a terrible act requiring military precision of the highest order.'

Hope this helps.
Old 09-22-2005, 11:46 PM

Default Re: Bush creates and sends second storm to kill those Katrina missed

[ QUOTE ]
Fortunately, the people of the United States have replaced their president with a more competent president . They did, didn't they?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-23-2005, 12:41 AM

Default Re: Bush creates and sends second storm to kill those Katrina missed

Damn. I need a blunt right now.