Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 09:43 PM

Default poker sherlock - any problems with this???

This seems similar to PokerEdge which is banned by most sites, right? I think it uses a central database which seems to be the issue. Anyone had any experience with accounts being frozen or anything like that? Seems like an awesome program, which I'd use even without a central database.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:46 PM

Default it\'s ok on PokerStars

Hello the_joker,

Yes, this software is acceptable to use on our site.

Regards,

PokerStars Support Team
Old 10-12-2005, 12:34 PM

Default Re: poker sherlock - any problems with this???

Poker Sherlock has not encountered any problems with any of our users at any sites whatsoever. We have users who have been playing at Party skins all through this and enjoy its advantages there, which is even more useful now that some other programs have been turfed. The range of the software goes far beyond anything else that's out there right now as well as it works on most sites.

I've used both this and Poker Edge and I can also tell you that Sherlock is quite a bit more valuable in game play as the way it collects information allows for stats like overall bet, raise, check, call, and fold percentages which when used properly are far and away the most valuable and reliable stats. In fact these are pretty all I use and it gives you a far more accurate profile of your opponents than other stats do, although Sherlock has a wide assortment of other stats as well.

Once you become familiar with this program you won't want to ever play without it. I already played professionally before this stuff came along and did very well but I can't tell you what a huge addition it has been to my game and my profit margins.

For those of you who wish to try it for free I'm not allowed to post a link on here but if you'd like to check out my bio you'll find it there.

KC