Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2005, 12:20 AM

Default Re: Party + eurobet just crashed

good to know thanks for the answer! does this happen no matter how long it is down for the multi tournies or if the network is back up within the hour do they continue?
Old 06-02-2005, 12:20 AM

Think they split up the total entry pool between the remaining players, sorry man [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 06-02-2005, 12:21 AM

Does the showdown of a hand count as the end of a hand eventhough the pot didnt rake over to me?
Old 06-02-2005, 12:21 AM

* REAL MONEY GAMES: Each player will be refunded back the exact amount of money he or she had at the start of the hand at the time of cancellation.
* PLAY MONEY GAMES: Each player will be refunded the exact amount of chips he or she had bought in when he or she took the seat at the table. This is done because we do not record ALL play money hand information.
* SIT & GO SINGLE-TABLE TOURNAMENTS: If a Tournament is cancelled due to technical issues, any Player who was eliminated prior to this time will lose his or her buy-in and entry fee. The remaining Players will be refunded their Buy-ins and Entry fees and will equally divide up the Buy-in monies from the Players already eliminated, regardless of the chip standing when the tournament was halted.
* SIT & GO MULTI-TABLE TOURNAMENTS: If a Tournament is cancelled due to technical issues the following refund policy will be implemented: Eliminated Players at time of cancellation will not be refunded their Buy-In (Amount which goes to the Prize Pool) or Entry Fee (Amount the house takes).

Players still in the tournament at time of cancellation will be refunded as follows:
1. Prize money equal to the amount that would have been awarded to the next player getting eliminated from the MTCT will be awarded to all the players still in the tournament at the time of cancellation.
2. Of the balance Prize Pool left awarding as per point 1, 50% of the remaining Prize Pool will be distributed equally between all players still in the tournament at the time of cancellation and 50% of remaining Prize Pool will be distributed on a percentage basis at time of cancellation based on their chip count.
3. Their entry fee. (For ex. $3 in a $30+$3 tournament).
* MULTI TABLE TOURNAMENTS: If a Tournament is cancelled due to technical issues the following refund policy will be implemented: Eliminated Players at time of cancellation will not be refunded their Buy-In (Amount which goes to the Prize Pool) or Entry Fee (Amount the house takes).

Players still in the tournament at time of cancellation will be refunded as follows:
1. Prize money equal to the amount that would have been awarded to the next player getting eliminated from the MTCT will be awarded to all the players still in the tournament at the time of cancellation.
2. Of the balance Prize Pool left awarding as per point 1, 50% of the remaining Prize Pool will be distributed equally between all players still in the tournament at the time of cancellation and 50% of remaining Prize Pool will be distributed on a percentage basis at time of cancellation based on their chip count.
3. Their entry fee. (For ex. $3 in a $30+$3 tournament).
Old 06-02-2005, 12:22 AM

I emailed them about the prob before I came here and saw everyone is having the same problem. I got this response, I think this one is up for the Response Hall of Fame in the fall...

I am on annual leave at the moment please contact
poker.manager@eurobet.com
for all poker queries.
Thankyou,

Mark Patrick.

Even if it's true, It's more fun to think of how long it took the guy that screwed up the servers to think of this support response.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
good to know thanks for the answer! does this happen no matter how long it is down for the multi tournies or if the network is back up within the hour do they continue?

[/ QUOTE ]

i doubt that it'll continue. once party crashes, the integrity of the game is in doubt. not only the data, but people leaving, which would be unfair to them because it was party's problem.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:27 AM

yea that makes since. anyone still have the specs open for the super wed? i remember the prize pool being around 66k with 90 or so people left but i might be totally wrong. anyone know? i had to be in the top 10 too if the last hand counted.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:28 AM

50 minutes & counting.... *yawns* [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 06-02-2005, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
50 minutes & counting.... *yawns* [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder how mmuch this is costing them... (i.e. $ per hour)
Old 06-02-2005, 12:30 AM

Crap I had about 200 rakes left to clear the stupid Multipoker bonus and 2 hours left till it expires [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]. I emailed their asses asking to extend my expiry date. Craaaappppppp.