Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-01-2005, 02:03 PM

Default Re: Sex grrrrr not getting yours

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WTF? You both need to cut the cord. Is it your life or your parents' life that you two are living? [censored] their money if it comes with such tight strings.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess your not Irish Catholic. We both are.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am 100% Italian and of course my parents are Catholic. My brother got his Irish Catholic girlfriend pregnant at 16. Our dad did not really break his legs like he always said he would.

They secretly went for an abortion. It was hard for them to find someone who would do it without her parents permission at that age. She was 6 months along when they finally did, and they only got caught because there were complications which caused her to be hospitalized for a few weeks.

This is just another example of how religion can [censored] up peoples' lives. The girl could have died, all because they felt they could not go to the parents for help when they got in trouble.
Old 11-01-2005, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is just another example of how religion can [censored] up peoples' lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is just another example of using results oriented thinking to explain a situation in a way that it justifies ones preconceived beliefs.

there once was a man who had a few drinks before driving to church, and he hit a telephone pole and died. this is just another example of how religion can [censored] up peoples lives.
Old 11-01-2005, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is just another example of using results oriented thinking to explain a situation in a way that it justifies ones preconceived beliefs.

[/ QUOTE ]

It does happen to be just my opinion, so what. It was my opinion even before this incident happened. Parents who, because of their religious upbringing, believe that their biologically adult children will abstain from premarital sex, and do not teach them how to behave responsibly if they do choose to have sex have been causing a big problem in this country for a long time.

[ QUOTE ]
there once was a man who had a few drinks before driving to church, and he hit a telephone pole and died. this is just another example of how religion can [censored] up peoples lives.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does where he was going matter? It's just another example of how drinking and driving can [censored] up peoples lives. Or is that results oriented thinking too?
Old 11-02-2005, 02:26 AM

Try new and exciting ways of increasing the pleasure of your sex life. Believe me, you are not the first couple to have intimacy pleasure issues. There are classes and books on this and I believe by spicening up your sex life, your bond with her will be greater.
Old 11-02-2005, 02:31 AM

http://ripnroll.com/
Old 11-02-2005, 02:32 AM

when in doubt, just pull out

words to live by...words to die by...
Old 11-02-2005, 02:48 AM

You are trying to teach responsibility to those who are not responsible enough to realize that sex at their age is inapropriate behaviour? Can you see the contradiction?
Old 11-03-2005, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are trying to teach responsibility to those who are not responsible enough to realize that sex at their age is inapropriate behaviour? Can you see the contradiction?

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on now. Sex at that age is a great temptation relative to other types of irresponsible behavior. Are you saying it's all or nothing?

BTW, my brother told me he and his girlfriend were using the rhythm method, combined with pulling out. It's not like they didn't try to be responsible, they just didn't know any better.