Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2005, 11:29 AM

Default Any meat heads here?

I dont want to be a meat head but i deffinately want to be bigger.

Ok so I just turned 27 yrs old!

I am not old but I am not to young any more. I feel if I do not attempt some thing now it will never happpen.

I am 5' 11" and weigh around 185 and modest athletic build.

I would like to say I have peks but lets face it I am only kinding my self I really have man boobs.

My man question where to start asside from the obvious answer to go to the gym, Which I have sarted along with recently quiting smoking..

My little brother buddy was a 6 foot twig his whole life and in the matter of 6 months he is now completely jacked.

The kid must have gone from 170lbs to 280. With 3% body fat.

So I asked him "whata ya frigin roiding" He said he got his hands on some frigin harmon "HGH". I am not sure what it is but all I know is it requires some sort of regular injections (*Shivers at the thought)

So I am wondering if there is some alternate route via diet, supplements and vitimans.

I might even be interested in some oral form of the this (If safe) HGH.

I am not looking for a get big quick deal if hazards to my health but something that will show results in some sort of timely manor.

Can any one point me in a direction where I wont become a fat old bastard by the time im 30-35.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:31 AM

Default Re: Any meat heads here?

Learn English instead.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:32 AM

HGH is Human Growth Hormone.

Bad stuff, real bad.

Stay away from it.

Get your "pump" the old fashioned way. Earn it.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:35 AM

Your little brothers buddy is a complete and utter moron.
1. It probably wasn HGH, just riods, real HGH is WAY WAY to expensive, and not worth it.

I hvae no problem with using gear, but if you dont have A LOT of training years under your belt its not worth it.
Go to t-nation.com. Learn to eat right, and workout right first, before you even look at your first supplement.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Learn English instead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your a tool. This is a frigin message board. I am finished with school and come here to screw around when at work. The last thing on my to do list is check my grammer and spelling.

If you do not have anything to add blow me.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:41 AM

From the resident meat head:

Steroids and HGH are way over-rated. Lift 4 days a week, do cardio 5 days. Take creatine in the appropriate cycles for the first 3 months. Supplement a normal healthy diet with a protein supplement. There is no substitute for sweat though. GL.

-JOTR
Old 09-30-2005, 11:43 AM

I've said it 100 times.

Squats, Bench Presses, Deadlifts. 5x5. Three times a week.
Old 09-30-2005, 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
From the resident meat head:

Steroids and HGH are way over-rated. Lift 4 days a week, do cardio 5 days. Take creatine in the appropriate cycles for the first 3 months. Supplement a normal healthy diet with a protein supplement. There is no substitute for sweat though. GL.

-JOTR

[/ QUOTE ]

Jihad, have you ever used gear? Do you know fi there is anywehre online that we can still buy 4-AD-ec, and 1-test?
Old 09-30-2005, 11:45 AM

There are a lot of people on the board who know a lot about lifting. Ill give you my 2 cents in the simplest way possible.

Do 5 exercises. Squat, Deadlift, Bench Press, Pullups, Dips. Do some sprints or FAST jogging on your off lifting days.

Eat a good amount of lean protein. About 1 gram per pound you weigh.

This has kept me in decent shape, Im 27. I love to eat and thus am not "totally ripped" but im not a fat ass, and I dont diet (i do stay away from total junk however, soda, chips, candy).
Old 09-30-2005, 12:18 PM

experienced meathead here..

your focus now, esp. considering we're getting into fall, needs to be a clean bulk. this means eating above maintenance calories from quality food sources while lifting heavy with a proportionally small amount of cardio (elliptical trainer, stationary bike, etc) on the side. go to http://forum.bodybuilding.com for more help on workout routines, etc. t-mag is a complete joke. focus on cutting in early spring once you have some muscle mass.

and whoever suggested 5x5, that is not at all suitable for his goals. he doesn't want to be a fatty powerlifter. shoot for 9-10 reps per set to gain visible muscle mass and a nice shape, which is what you're looking for.

to the person who said hgh is "too expensive" that is ignorant blather. it is not too expensive, is available only in injectable form, and is quite effective, particularly for bodyfat loss. however, i would never touch it, nor would i touch even the lighter anabolics (anavar, winstrol, primo, etc) without solid workout consistency for at least a few YEARS. and even then I personally wouldn't touch those substances.

if you're brother's doing this, good for him, but you should not. bodybuilding is a lifestyle, not something you just do for a few months and expect immediate results. make sure he has some clomid and or nolva on hand to get his balls back post-cycle. good luck with your workouts man