Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 08-08-2005, 10:56 AM

Default Turning Stone $15-$30

I played in this game on Saturday night from about 6PM until 3AM. Wondering if any posters here either played in tha game or if they play in it regularly.

Also, if you were there, is this typical? I had never played there before but I thought the game was crazy. I've played at Foxwoods a number of times and I've seen a bunch of players that have no clue but this table was full of them. There were probably 3 people who had any idea what they were doing.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:59 AM

Default Re: Turning Stone $15-$30

Sleepy,

I've played a fair amount at the Stone, though only once in the middle limit game (there's usually only one whenever I've been; it was 10/20 that time, but I think now they spread mostly 15/30). In my experience it was very crazy, with some really horrible players.

I'll be playing the Stone pretty much everyday next week, I think. Tournament should bring in some loose money. I'll be at the 15/30, so watch out for a Sup Bro.
Old 08-08-2005, 11:47 AM

Default Re: Turning Stone $15-$30

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be playing the Stone pretty much everyday next week, I think. Tournament should bring in some loose money. I'll be at the 15/30, so watch out for a Sup Bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be there, along with a bunch more 2+2ers... post in the "official next week thread" and let us know you're coming =)