Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Stud

Old 12-22-2005, 06:43 PM

Default Re: 20/40 Getting aggressive

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Don,

Mike was just joshing around with some of us with the tone of his post, then Uwda didn't see the humor, then Mike responded. He is actually a very nice guy (and hilarious) IRL even if he has no sense of direction. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

Point taken, but for those of us that do not know him, it came across quite differently.

One thing I do not wish to see, is for this forum to crush the questions and comments from those that may be a little timid jumping into the mix.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that Mike's response sounded a bit high and mighty (even if it wasn't meant that way)...remind me to slap give Mike a slap on the wrist th next time I see him...

-Carlos

[/ QUOTE ]

Carlos, don't you wish Mike just challenged uwda to a heads up match? 10/20 until one of them says mercy?

FWIW, I think mike should have just posted his hand, with the results, and explained his reasoning.

Whatever though, Mike Emery's a great guy who supports working women.
Old 12-22-2005, 07:10 PM

Default Re: 20/40 Getting aggressive

[ QUOTE ]
Carlos, don't you wish Mike just challenged uwda to a heads up match? 10/20 until one of them says mercy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! Worst table selection ever from my point of view. But if someone want to bankroll me $300 I'd last at least 30 minutes.