Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2005, 12:48 AM

Default Re: What do you do?

Can anyone think of a non-violent solution? Say you're on probation.
Old 09-27-2005, 12:49 AM

beat the hell out of one of them. set an example. the money will return. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

edit: err nonviolent eh. tell them you are going to call the police. if they think you are joking call the police, tell them you have 9 people at your house and $1000 is missing. the kid who took it will give it back since none of the kids want to get in trouble for drugs/alcohol. when the police arrive tell them the money turned up and to have a good night.
Old 09-27-2005, 12:51 AM

You go buy some drug on the cheap but something that will make them all pass out. I'm not a drug expert but anyways you get that stuff. Then you go sell it to the kids really cheap or for free and when they pass out you search for the cash.

I'm joking of course. Lock them in the house ask for the money if no one gives it up call the cops. Semi bluff but be prepared to go all the way if they don't fall for it.
Old 09-27-2005, 12:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
To avoid the violence situation I have an option.

Inform them what the money was for. Then inform them that if the money is not returned you will inform thier parents what is happening. Then figure out a way to allow them to give you the money anonimously.

Then buy a safe.

Melch

[/ QUOTE ]

This solution seems highly dubious. Your typical teenage stoner A) isn't about to let go of a grand just because Betty Sue needs surgery; B) has parents that probably don't give a flying [censored] one way or another how they spend their time and C) will vanish like the wind the instant you let them out of your sight. A little muscle is probably a necessity here, unless the consequences of a successful suit/case brought against you for whatever you have to do to get the money back are more -EV than writing off that grand.
Old 09-27-2005, 12:57 AM

Lockdown the house. Either they give the money back, or you call all their mommies and daddies and inform them of what's going on.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You go buy some drug on the cheap but something that will make them all pass out. I'm not a drug expert but anyways you get that stuff. Then you go sell it to the kids really cheap or for free and when they pass out you search for the cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like what? Chloroform? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

And by no means can you let these kids out of your sight.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:06 AM

I agree with the lockdowns. Get a tire iron or "the club" and get them all in one room. You're gonna have to crack one in the knees to show your serious, then keep poppin kneecaps until one of them owns up or rats.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right but I just thought of something else.

The waste of skin kid that stole this money would be much more likely to give it back if he can save face while doing so.

So get them all together tell them you want that money back or the cops are getting called. Then send them into your sister’s room one at a time. And say if after they all have been in there the money is not back where it belongs the cops are getting called.

You get the money and the dirt bag kid gets to live to steal another day but hell it is better than explaining this to cops as you are a adult and should not have let them get so messed up on your watch.

I still like the idea of running into the room and chloroforming them all that would be sweet.
Old 09-27-2005, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You get the money and the dirtbag kid gets to live to steal anouther day but hell it is better than explaining this to cops as you are a adult and should not have let them get so messed up on your watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

It isn't his watch though. He doesn't live in the house, just near it.

Melch
Old 09-27-2005, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right but I just thought of something else.

The waste of skin kid that stole this money would be much more likely to give it back if he can save face while doing so.

So get them all together tell them you want that money back or the cops are getting called. Then send them into your sisters room one at a time. And say if after they all have been in there the money is not back where it belongs the cops are getting called.

You get the money and the dirtbag kid gets to live to steal anouther day but hell it is better than explaining this to cops as you are a adult and should not have let them get so messed up on your watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't the worst play, but how do you keep the kids from bailing as soon as they hear the word "cops?" They'll all get cited for possession as-is. No, I have a hard time seeing this not ending in heads being gone-upside.