Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2005, 01:43 PM

Default Re: Results

[ QUOTE ]
what hands are u ahead of that they are playing like this? how probable is it that htye actually have these holdings?

[/ QUOTE ]

If I could answer that with 100% certainity, everything would just be math. I put UTG+1 on some big-medium PP. MP1 could have just about any 2. Most likely an over pair, maybe a flush draw, maybe a 3, maybe 55.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:31 PM

Although the check raise worries me slightly, I'm more worried about the massive cold-call thrown in there.

Not many hands that people cold call a pot sized bet on that board with. 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]X [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], and trips/55 seem to be the only ones that come to mind... so you're either drawing very close to dead, or you're probably 50/50.

Me no like. Me fold.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Although the check raise worries me slightly, I'm more worried about the massive cold-call thrown in there.

Not many hands that people cold call a pot sized bet on that board with. 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]X [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], and trips/55 seem to be the only ones that come to mind... so you're either drawing very close to dead, or you're probably 50/50.

Me no like. Me fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Against most players this would be a no-brainer fold. This guy kept on surprising me with shitty holdings though.
Old 08-30-2005, 05:17 PM

Default Re: KK facing aggression.

Still though.... you gotta figure one of them has you beat? I'm not saying pushing is horrible, I just think you're beat here most of the time.