Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 12:15 PM

Default Re: lol very low content

have you started to doubt yourself at party at all?
what i mean is, do you think that you have a negative association with the party site, and software and stuff, so that you play differently there, than on other sites? just an idea
Old 11-09-2005, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
have you started to doubt yourself at party at all?
what i mean is, do you think that you have a negative association with the party site, and software and stuff, so that you play differently there, than on other sites? just an idea

[/ QUOTE ]

nah. It's turning around starting today anyhow. (crosses fingers)
Old 11-09-2005, 04:33 PM

hey bicyclekick, I got a question for you bro. Im American whose living in France, i was wondering about this whole Online gig. I had played about 35 40 hours a week at a card club next to my parents house in MN for about 4 years, but i never got into online at all, I never had anymore time for poker you know? but now I live in France with my Girlfriend and the closest card club is in Paris (9 hours aways, i live in the south) anyways, it seems like an awesome gig, 40 hours a week on 3 tables is like 10,000 hand a week or something right?? anyways if you read this and you got a quick second How do you get paid online? i looked into it and theres like Firepay or Netbank or something. But yea, if you could just give me any ideas about Online poker, Ive only played with you know living people all my life, and i think it would be a fun challenge to play online, Also pulling on 1BigBet an hour and 10000 hands a week would not be bad at all. Thanks bro