Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2005, 04:00 PM

Default Re: $215: Interesting use of the min. bet

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand any part of the play of this Hand [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
1.) You have told me "ad nauseum" to stay away from hands like Q-Joff in the early going.
2.) I don't understand your late-position call on the flop; "pump it -or- dump it"
3.) Your call of the min-bet on the turn must be "I've played this really bad so far; why change now"
4.) I understand the call on the Riv; if he had a monster he would push
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I put him on A-Js

[/ QUOTE ]

Most of SFB's "funny" posts are not funny. This serious post, however, is quite amusing. Ah, the delicious irony.

A-J???? This is the best you could do. What numbnuts at a $215 would bet $15 into a $400 pot with TPTK and a flush draw on board?

-Z

[/ QUOTE ]

Me & Gig

PS: You don't even know where the $215's are [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
PPS: You got beat @ *STTF-HUC* by a 14-year old & a sweet young man who looks at you "Quizzically" whenever he has the greek-nutz [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]