Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2005, 01:25 AM

Default X-post from HUSH - HU challenge

I'm flying home on Saturday and need something to do on the plane. I'm thinking I should fill that time with typing up a HU match I play either today or tomorrow...same sorta thing I did with James.

Any takers?

PS- Me is rusty
Old 10-20-2005, 01:38 AM

Default Re: X-post from HUSH - HU challenge

I found your Gonores vs. James post a week or so ago and it was pure gold so I hope somebody takes you up on this.
Old 10-20-2005, 01:55 AM

kurosh has claimed that he is +EV HU against anyone. I'd like to see you 2 go at it.
Old 10-20-2005, 02:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
kurosh has claimed that he is +EV HU against anyone. I'd like to see you 2 go at it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-20-2005, 03:04 AM

how much?
Old 10-20-2005, 03:56 AM

I'd be down. I need some practice before my big match vs Drontier.
Old 10-20-2005, 04:13 AM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd rather see someone for whom this is actually true rather than someone for whom this is true only in his own mind.

maybe schneids will stop being a puss and put his schoolwork down for a couple of hours

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]......... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]....... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]......... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]..... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]....... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]......... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]....... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]......... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]..... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]....... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]....... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img].... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]....... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]......... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]........ [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]....... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]......... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]........ [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2005, 06:26 AM

I think it would be more instructional if you played someone who you had a big edge over. I don't think it's very practical to learn how to beat a player nearly as good as yourself for most of us, since we won't be putting ourselves in that situation.

That being said, you should play me.
Old 10-20-2005, 10:49 AM

I'm not exactly a respected mid-high player, but I'd love to play you, given the opportunity. I fully expect to be 'in line' behind a hundred other great players though.

Rob
Old 10-20-2005, 10:56 AM

Default I\'ll try ya . . .

If we play 15-30 or higher. I can't focus with lesser stakes. What time on Saturday? I have a fishing trip in the afternoon, but could do it in the morning or later at night.

TSP