Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2005, 04:26 AM

Default Looking for a new site

I'm looking for a new site to play at. The only thing i needed to know was what site accept Pre Paid ATM for my deposit. i signed up at true poker(still like it, just wanted to go find good bonuses) about 7 months ago and that was what i used. i dont have a checking account so i couldnt use neteller. i dont really want to have to set up anything new because i like how easy the ppatm is and its really quick to withdrawl.
are there any websites that show alot of poker sites cashout/deposit methods? i dont really want to have to check each poker site individually and i dont know all of them out there.

thanks for any info about this
Old 02-03-2005, 11:02 AM

Default Re: Looking for a new site

[ QUOTE ]
i dont really want to have to check each poker site individually and i dont know all of them out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pokerlistings.com has a fairly good list of all of the card rooms out there.

I don't know if you have a credit card or not, but a lot of the Party skins allow you to purchase a pre-paid phone card via their site and then transfer the balance to your poker account.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:28 PM

Default Re: Looking for a new site

thanks. i found pokerlistings last night and looked at about 25 of the pokersites they had on the list. not to many accept prepaid atm. only pokerroom. some others accept another atm card but not the one i have.

when you deposit through a credit card how do you withdrawl?
can you put it back on the card or do you have to have them send you a check?

i wanted to start getting all of the first time sign up bonuses so being able to transfer back and forth quickly would be great.

also since everyone seems to really like neteller, would i be able to accept a transfer from a friend if i have never deposited there before? that way i could get money in my account and move it around to different poker sites.