Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2005, 06:22 PM

Default Re: Why can smokers throw cigarette butts out the window

[ QUOTE ]
why do you care so much about what i do on public highways.

[/ QUOTE ]

One reason
Old 10-29-2005, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why do you care so much about what i do on public highways.

[/ QUOTE ]

One reason

[/ QUOTE ]

Instead of bounding along the pavement, however, the still-lit cigarette blew back in and set the interior of Fish's $30,000 SUV ablaze, he told police.

So he burnt up his own car... didn't know you care so much about others. horrible example, thought it was going to be about a forest fire... this responce took no time!! smoke em' if you got them!
Old 10-29-2005, 06:28 PM

Please note that proper smoker's etiquette for butt management was already described, yet another friendly service offered at no additional charge.
Old 10-29-2005, 06:36 PM

pocket ashtray
never seen one of these before, maybe in the spirit of OOT i will order one.
Old 10-29-2005, 06:41 PM

I have used many an improvised device, but that is an incredibly handy little tool. I may well follow suit.
Old 10-30-2005, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pet peeve alert.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is one of my peeves too. I actually said something to a guy yesterday for this. He wasn't in a car though. He was on the sidewalk with a kid. And just tossed it on the ground right in front of me. I just looked at him and said, "nice example for your kid," as I walked by.

[/ QUOTE ]

What would you suggest he do with the butt? Cities provide trash cans on the streets for litter. If they provided ashtrays ashtrays, I'd gladly use them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spending tax dollars to support his filthy habit is not the answer. If he wants to smoke, he should figure out a way to do dispose of the butt without acting like trash. However, I'm guessing that crushing butt underfoot to ensure it's out and then putting it in a trash can would be acceptable.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If there is an ashtray around i use it, if there is a trash can i use it, but in the car... sorry boys and girls... out the window they go.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there were a port-a john around I'd use it, but in the car, sorry boys and girls.... I just crap out the window.

ps. if you want to smoke it is your responsibility to come up with a reasonable way to dispose of your own butts. What the hell makes you think it's the worlds fault for not providing ashtrays for your whiny ass.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If there is an ashtray around i use it, if there is a trash can i use it, but in the car... sorry boys and girls... out the window they go.

[/ QUOTE ]

If there were a port-a john around I'd use it, but in the car, sorry boys and girls.... I just crap out the window.

ps. if you want to smoke it is your responsibility to come up with a reasonable way to dispose of your own butts. What the hell makes you think it's the worlds fault for not providing ashtrays for your whiny ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

IF you want to piss your pants or shit out the window no complaints from me! Loser... what a horrible example. and for your whiny ass comment, i am not the one who started this "pet peive" post. IMO OP is a... how did you put it... Oh yea, whiny ass.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IF you want to piss your pants or shit out the window no complaints from me! Loser... what a horrible example. and for your whiny ass comment, i am not the one who started this "pet peive" post. IMO OP is a... how did you put it... Oh yea, whiny ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just stated that you think people crapping out of car windows is good policy. I'm done with this.
Old 10-30-2005, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IMO OP is a... how did you put it... Oh yea, whiny ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

ty