Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2004, 07:02 PM

Default List of Replies to Table Coaches...

Here's a list of all contributions to the "One-Liner That Shuts Table Coaches Up" thread. I have edited them slightly to be more generic, and also tried to categorize them somewhat. Bookmark this page for easy access during play. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. Adde.

<ul type="square">[*][*]For those who don't know, you can turn individuals' chat off by right clicking on their name and selecting 'Disable Chat'.[*][*][*]Hey pansy, STFU! People are here to have a good time, not to take lessons to come back and beat you with.[*][*][*]You lose your money your way, we'll lose our money our way.[*]Its our money, we'll play our way. Play anyway you want with your money![*]You play with your money how you want, and I'll play with YOUR money how I want.[*][*][*]Just let us know next time you hold a good hand so we can fold and not suckout on you.[*]Shut up... I am counting your chips and it's hard to do with all that talking.[*]Party should have tables for pros only![*]Well, it is only play money, its all just for fun anyways.[*]Hey, I'm a big sucker. If I stay here, will you promise not to give any lessons? I just want to have some fun...[*][*][*]Hey, if you think he's playing badly, why would you want him to play better?[*]Hey, we are here to have some fun, if you want serious poker and expert play try $15/$30.[*]Why do you want the people you're playing against to play better?[*]If you want better players, go to the $15/$30, otherwise, stop whining.[*]And you want him to play better? [*]You'd rather everyone be worldclass players?[*]If you can't even beat him when he plays bad, why would you want him to play good?[*]Keep talking, maybe he'll play better for you next time.[*][*][*]Don't be such a crybaby. We're trying to have fun.[*]Take your bad beats like a man![*]Please be quiet.[*]Dude....take a Xanex. It's supposed to be fun.[*][*][*]Don't bite the hand that feeds you.[*]Don't tap the glass.[*]Don't bang on the side of the boat.[*]Please dont poison the pond.[*][*][*]Ok, class dismissed![*]In University I had to pay for lessons. Here, you are paying me...I love poker![*]Are lessons extra?[*]Smart pros charge for lessons.[*]When did this site start giving free lessons?[*]Look everyone, the loser is giving lessons to the winners, LOL![*][*][*]How much do we have to lose before we are good enough to shut you up?[*]Ok kids, do I have to pull this car over?[*]Being a table coach is not a smart play in the long run.[*]Just STFU.[*][*][*]Pokar is easy![*]Yeah, I wish these guys would play better so I actually have a chance to win.[*]You need to play me HU, I've been looking for some lessons.[*][*][*]I will do your girlfriend in the ass.[*]I bent your mother over a barrell.[*]Whats the matter? Not getting any?[/list]
Old 11-15-2004, 07:29 PM

Default Re: List of Replies to Table Coaches...

Hey pansy, STFU! People are here to have a good time, not to take lessons to come back and beat you with.

HOW NASTY!!!

you people need to learn some manners!

Old 11-15-2004, 07:34 PM

When it gets particularly bad, I've gone as far as using Party's "invite" feature to message the table coach and pointedly explain what he's doing and to stop. That usually works.

Otherwise I'll try, "Hey t-c... I luv u."

serling
Old 11-15-2004, 07:36 PM

I've gone as far as using Party's "invite" feature to message the table coach and pointedly explain what he's doing and to stop

vn. never would have thought of that.

Old 11-15-2004, 07:37 PM

Sorry Granny, the top of the list is ranked, and yours were only second best. May I have my spanking now?

Adde
Old 11-15-2004, 07:38 PM

Old 11-15-2004, 07:42 PM

Just to openly admit where my mind is,

Granny, I though those were sperm smiley faces. It took a second to realize it was the response to "spanking."

So, there you have it. <font color="white">My mind is in a urethra. </font>
-AA
Old 11-15-2004, 07:46 PM

I though those were sperm smiley faces.

that would be here:

<font color="white"> i heard a urethra was in your mouth </font>
Old 11-15-2004, 08:07 PM

you neglected my 'thank you' or just general nonsense-chat strategy.

"How can you play that crap?"
"Thank you."

"you're an idiot!! i hope you lose all your money playing that way!!"
"I like tacos."

I also like the idea that someone suggested of typing a single letter over and over to move the offending chat off the screen.
Old 11-15-2004, 08:16 PM

you neglected my 'thank you' or just general nonsense-chat strategy.

Sorry, I screwed up, I actually like the "thank you":

<ul type="square">[*]Thank you.[*]Thank you.[*]Thank you.[*]Thank you.[*][*][*]aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa[*]bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb[*]cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc[*]And so on...[/list]