Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2005, 02:42 PM

Default So how are the rock gardens?

I haven't had much time to log a sufficient sample size but I did play a few hundred hands the other day. I noticed a few donators at my table and made a good bit more than avg at the one table I played at. Obviously this does not mean the games have not been changed. I'm sure they have. What i'm looking for is people who have the data to prove how drastic the change is. How has your win rate since the split, how many TAGs are at your tables now after the split, how big is your sample size, etc, stuff like that. I checked out the 100 nl games and it seems to be filled with fish but anything 400 nl and higher appears to be rocky.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:05 PM

Default Re: So how are the rock gardens?

I'm up $350 in the last 3 days (~2500 hands) at $25NL tables at Party.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I checked out the 100 nl games and it seems to be filled with fish but anything 400 nl and higher appears to be rocky.

[/ QUOTE ]

The $100NL yesterday on Party were great, and that's even with a reload going on now. I was up big but then ran into KK vs AA a couple times and got sucked out bad a couple more and ended up losing money overall. The play to me seemed even worse than usual, but my sample is small (just being about 1000 hands from yesterday).

I'll tell you what was really nice though, 6 tables of $100NL killed the bonus in just a little over 2 hours.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:24 PM

3/6 6max definitely sucks. There's no reason to play there. I definitely didn't see 6-way limping action on a table last night. Move to Party where the fish are.

- Cally

P.S. Enjoy!
Old 10-11-2005, 04:29 PM

I'm still a winning player at 3/6 6max, although the games are definately eons more agressive preflop than at pre-split. A lot of people still seem to play badly postflop though.
Old 10-11-2005, 04:38 PM

Tables I've been at were fine.

It's Party - people see a funny TV ad and they sign up. That part hasn't changed.

Edit: I've noticed the PFR spike too (at 1/2 full, a bunch of tables were near 10%!), but like the previous poster said, they're still playing junk, only they're cold-calling two or three bets with it now. Good times for bonus-clearing!
Old 10-11-2005, 05:02 PM

The 2000 and 1000 nl looks very dead. I believe some poster posted a screen shot of his pokerace hud and everyones stats were pretty much TAG. I havent tried the 400 NL yet but from what i've seen I recognize like 2 players at each table as being good. The others may be players I just haven't played with.