Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2005, 05:18 AM

Default How easy is foxwoods 5/10?

Well, I was going to go to atlantic city and play for a couple of days, had the whole trip planned and stuff, and at the last minute got a vicious stomach flu and had to stay home. Feeling better now, however, and I'm wanting to go to Foxwoods on thursday.
I haven't played online in about a week, and have about $600 for a session at Foxwoods, so I'm thinking about spending a day playing 5/10 there. I've played 2/4 there before back a couple of months ago when I was still doing .25/.50 and .50/1 online, and did pretty good except the rake is hard to beat [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Now that I'm playing 2/4 and 3/6 online and doing well, I thought I'd take a shot at 5/10 at Foxwoods. Is this a good idea, or should I step down to 4/8 or up to 10/20 and play extra tight?

I can lose all $600 no problem, I've got another $700 or so for online playing, but I WOULD like to make some money on this session as easily as possible.

Any thoughts on the difficulty of these games?