Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2005, 06:16 PM

Default Rake Back Confusion

Every time i ask for advice about a rakeback here, i get directed to the classified section, which simply bewilders me. All i want is a decent rakeback offer for Party Poker. However, a lot of rakeback sites demand lots of private information from me that im not sure i want to give out!
This is not an ad/scam/spam or whatever, i would just like for someone to please point me in the direction of a decent Party rakeback offer that is somewhat trustable, preferrably someone with a lot of posts; i tend to trust them more for some reason. Thx
Old 07-25-2005, 06:21 PM

Default Re: Rake Back Confusion

I sent you a PM about this b/c I'm not sure you can Post affiliat stuff. (i'm not an affiliat BTW)
Old 07-29-2005, 02:36 PM

I am going through the same trouble! I have requested offers on a forum advertised here and received only skins offers with various rake paid requirements. One person told me Party doesn't support rakeback anymore?! Anyway, PM me please!! I just hit $500 (compliments of Sportingbets $100 bonus)last night and am anxious to move to Party!! Thanks!!
-If this is against the rules I apologize.-
Old 07-29-2005, 03:32 PM

no rakeback on Party's main site. pick another skin, the games are exactly the same except BBJ and some tourneys.
Old 07-29-2005, 04:35 PM

Party took away the ability for the affiliates to track INDIVIDUAL play, so beware about signing up ON PARTY with someone who claims otherwise. Now if you want to play at Empire (same exact ring games but different tourneys) shoot me a PM.

good luck
Old 07-30-2005, 01:36 PM

from what i have heard Party will be ending all Rakeback by the end of the year.

your best bet for rakeback would be on eurobet since they are the most independent of all the skins.

I am not an affiliate so do not PM me.

peace
billyb