Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2005, 11:17 AM

Default Re: How Important is a Woman\'s Weight

Isnt 'average' in the USA borderline-obesse?
Old 12-02-2005, 11:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Isnt 'average' in the USA borderline-obesse?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. They're all a bunch of cows, or soon will be. Similarly, isn't 'average' in Asia borderline-starvation?
Old 12-02-2005, 11:20 AM

There are exceptions obv, but overweight girls usually dont look good, even when a little extra weight doesnt matter at all. They especially don't look good if they wear too-tight clothes, as seems to be their custom.

overweight women can look very sexy, feminine and mature, they intimidate me though since i am still hooking up with girls and not women.

As for your situation, i see your point. A relation where none would ever feel attracted to a person outside of that relation is unhealthy. Still, reading all your comments, I get an image of your relation that is somewhere between utopic and spooky. It's ok that you are so open, but doenst telling/showing/sharing everything take away the mystery and surprise?

Im also curious how you changed your relation from fast-track-to-divorce to happy-every-single-minute

Marnix
Old 12-02-2005, 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
isn't 'average' in Asia borderline-starvation?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:40 AM

what percentage of american women in their mid 30's arent overweight? sort of ruins the initial question?
Old 12-02-2005, 11:42 AM

KKF,

Yes, that is why another poster inquired about a few pounds over slim and fit or a few pounds over average. The "average" is quite obscenely fat in my view. This becomes even more the case when national averages are taken instead of the average of an urban area. The latter is bad but the former is just insane.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:43 AM

Something is missing here, no guy says "If she wants to sleep with another man it'd be okay with me" without there being some sort of catch. Are you cheating on her? Are you gay? Are you swingers?
Old 12-02-2005, 11:47 AM

My brother became close friends with a woman who weighed 400 pounds. I'm not sure if I would have ever called them "dating" because my brother told me he had zero physical attraction... but he really liked her, as a person. I have talked to her and she seemed like a really awesome person. It was clear that this woman wanted to marry my brother.

Eventually my brother was like "look, this is just not going to work", physical attraction was one reason, her health was another reason - when someone weighs that much their life expectation is a lot lower and she was also older than my brother (my brother is 32). A third reason is that my brother wants kids.

Now my brother is dating a girl who is tall (5'10"ish i think) and weighs like 190-200 pounds. I like her a lot too (personality wise). She's no supermodel but I would call her above average in looks (so if the national mean is a 5 then she is a 6). And from what I can tell it doesn't matter to him, though he is making her run with him - they just ran a 5k race together.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Craig,

Actually the point is he has no balls. He has no pride and is completely owned by a fat chick who isn't even faithful to him. He would let her [censored] some other guy but she would never let him [censored] that stripper. An open relationship is one thing, a one sided open relationship is infidelity.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's true, then yeah she's got your nuts.

I was more talking about how they both do their best to please the other.

-Craig
Old 12-02-2005, 12:21 PM

Utah,

I just read the whole thread, and if everything you say is true, you are incredibly mature and secure. To the point that it is hard to believe. I am impressed, and I'm curious about what you did to turn your marriage around.

On the other hand, there is a large chance that you are in denial about your marriage. There are many men out there who think their wife/girlfriend is 100% in love with them and faithful, have a great relationship with great sex, and have no idea that their SO is cheating on them. I've seen it happen to my friends, and I've had it happen to me. And obviously, this goes for women too.

I hope for your sake that your situation is the former.

-Fink