Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-05-2005, 09:41 AM

Default Software Help - PokerTracker & PokerOffice

Hi, I need some help regarding the use of softwares while playing online, I use both PT and PO. I love PT, it shows all the needed information in order for me to identify my opponents. Everything might not be accurate but it's good enough where you can judge who's a fish and who's not. My current database isn't alot but I am interested on changing that. I also use PokerOffice for their Live Tracker. PT don't have this feature which is why I like it, it also shows live Pot Odds and other stats that PT already offers. I have a hard time calculating the Pot Odds in my head quickly so my main purpose for this software would be the Live Pot Odds. I'm trying to set PT and PO and was wondering if previous users can help me out. I'll list my questions below.

1)
Is there a way to view my opponents stats on the screen while playing? Stats that are collected from PT. I know you can view them manually from PT's window but it takes too long to scan all 9 players. I'm sure there is way to do this but I just don't know what to get or where to download it. Also, would the stats update automatically while playing since new stats are collected each time you sit down.

2)
What are the 3 numbers people usually use to identify their oppoenents. I know the first one is VPIP, what's the other two? Do you factor in the Pre-Flop action when considering the Aggressive Factor or is that supposed to be left blank? I'm just curious what's the norm.

If it's possible for me to view my oppoenents stats while playing then I won't need to use PO's stats. I rather use PT since it's more accurate. Let me know if this is possible, this would be the first step so I can start using PT officially. Thanks
Old 09-05-2005, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Software Help - PokerTracker & PokerOffice

I've written an application that puts the stats from PokerTracker on the screen. It's called PokerAce Hud and you can download it here:

http://pokeracesoftware.com

There are also two other applications that do nearly the same thing, GameTime+ and PlayerView. You could do a search if you are interested in either of those two.

The stats that people use when they identify a player as x/y/z are x = VPIP, y = PFR and z = Total Aggression Postflop (no preflop numbers included).