Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-26-2005, 01:15 AM

Default Pokerstars FPPs question...

I have a question about FPPs. I have about 4000 right now in my account, but in reading the FAQs for the new VIP program, it looks like I wouldn't be able to use the FPPs after January 1, 2006 unless I became a Silver member! Is that correct? I do not plan to become a silver member any time soon, and don't want my FPPs frozen.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2005, 01:24 AM

Default Re: Pokerstars FPPs question...

This is incorrect.

You'll still be able to use these FPPs for existing items, and for added stuff that isn't in the bronze, silver, gold or platinum tiers. They won't expire though (ehh, maybe after 1 year of activity, don't remember).
Old 12-26-2005, 01:27 AM

Thanks, SMB...that doesn't seem to jibe with this, however: http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/faq.html

[ QUOTE ]

Q. Can I use the FPPs that I collected prior to January 1st, 2006 to purchase special VIP FPP store items or buy-into the VIP FPP tournaments?

A.Yes, you can use all of your FPP balance at the moment you become SilverStar or higher VIP club member.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-26-2005, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks, SMB...that doesn't seem to jibe with this, however: http://www.pokerstars.com/vip/faq.html

[ QUOTE ]

Q. Can I use the FPPs that I collected prior to January 1st, 2006 to purchase special VIP FPP store items or buy-into the VIP FPP tournaments?

A.Yes, you can use all of your FPP balance at the moment you become SilverStar or higher VIP club member.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I think one of us is confusing the other [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

It doesn't make a difference if the FPPs you have are pre or post January 1st if you want stuff from the VIP Silver Star Store Level (and aren't a Silver Star). You're automatically a "bronze star" without doing anything. The items available at this level are the existing items, as of a few days ago. I'm not sure if they added more books/clothes to be available to all members. Hope this clears things up.