Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 11-05-2004, 11:56 PM
bigfishead bigfishead is offline
Senior Member

Location: Tunica, Mississippi
Default WTF is \"Large Caps\"?

is it anything different from a regular multi?
Old 11-06-2004, 12:01 AM
Macdaddy Warsaw Macdaddy Warsaw is offline
Senior Member

Default Re: WTF is \"Large Caps\"?

Nope.
Old 11-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Zinzan Zinzan is offline
Senior Member

Location: Atlanta + San Francisco

Supposedly, the payout structure is a bit flatter, not so top-heavy.

-Z
Old 11-06-2004, 12:38 AM
bigfishead bigfishead is offline
Senior Member

Location: Tunica, Mississippi

jesus payouts are flat already.....commonly in B&M tournaments 1st is in the 34%-40% prize pool range.
Old 11-07-2004, 01:47 AM
basshuntr basshuntr is offline
Junior Member

My understanding is it means Large Capacity. (number of possible entries)
Old 11-07-2004, 02:41 AM
M.B.E. M.B.E. is offline
Senior Member

Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Default Definitive answer

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

The large caps tournament is nothing but a basic Multi table tournament. All the
rules and regulations are same as a multi table tournament.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our
Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Gurminder
Poker Customer Care
Old 11-07-2004, 03:02 AM
M.B.E. M.B.E. is offline
Senior Member

Location: Vancouver, B.C.
Default Re: Definitive answer

Dear Player,

Thank you for contacting us.

The Large Caps tournament does not as such mean anything. Its just the name of the
tournament which has been given to it by our Management Team.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our
Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Abhishek
Poker Customer Care
Old 11-07-2004, 03:59 AM
SCfuji SCfuji is offline
Senior Member

i heard that there was a cap on the number of players that could enter the tournament.... i have no proof of this, however.
Old 11-07-2004, 05:50 AM
SossMan SossMan is offline
Senior Member

Location: Bay Area, CA

is it because Party wants you to wear one of these while playing??
Old 11-07-2004, 01:42 PM
zaxx19 zaxx19 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Not in Jaimaca sorry : <

WOW is 40% TO ONE PLAYER OUT OF 100 FLAT IN YU OPINION ESPECIALLY IN A GAME WHERE CHANCE PLAYS A HUGE ROLE??
I personally think a 13% payout is good with the top spot garnering like 25-30%