Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2005, 08:42 AM

Default Re: OMG Prahlad Emailed Me.....

I am sure he isn't being literal, but he must not know it is a federal crime to send death threats over the internet.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It is going to be so amusing when you turn cold and he tears you up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that is clearly his goal. He is doing this in hopes you will spend a lot of time playing him in big games and he wants to try to win back the money he lost and more.

[/ QUOTE ]

this never crossed my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

You think someone who does what he does for a living is capable of being that childish and to go that crazy for no reason?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes?
Old 11-12-2005, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]

what about the A7 hand on AJx that Diablo labeled the "worse hand in the history of poker"

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was your QQ hand yesterday?

I kid. Anyway, the best thing you can do is ignore the dozens of birds who are riding on your knob basically because you've run hot for a couple of weeks.

Stop believing the hype. Keep throwing Sklansky-stacks away like yesterday and you will soon be in trouble.
Old 11-12-2005, 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

what about the A7 hand on AJx that Diablo labeled the "worse hand in the history of poker"

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was your QQ hand yesterday?

[/ QUOTE ]

getting QQ allin on a suited board of unders is the worst hand in history of poker? i shouldve been paying more attention to what i guess is just a nut peddler if diablo says i am never ahead there, but i dont think this is comparable to any of those hands. this thread was just a joke, i cant believe you donks managed to hijack it.
Old 11-12-2005, 09:56 AM

With all due respect to the other forum regulars, I don't think Kane is getting his due. I've watched a fair ammount of this on UB over the last week and while Kane has been running well, he's simply also been playing better than Prahlad in that stretch, Prahlad has made some extremely donkish CALLS, not just bluffs into some of Kane's monster hands which obviously won't always be the case. And the tilt factor has pretty much been only 1 way so far, obviously the fact that Kane has run well has made that easy for Kane so far and we all know Kane can tilt on occasion but he hasn't yet. Prahald has a made a few stack sized chip spews simply on tilt. Kane is correct in pointing out some extremely dubious hands on Prahlad's part and frankly I think Prahlad is letting this rivalry affect his game far more than Kane has so far and Kane has wisely avoided Prahald's pestering to change the limits, sites or otherwise play on Prahlad's terms. So give the kid his due, he knows he's been running well but honestly I think he's been winning the mental game so far and it clearly burns Prahlad's ass that Kane takes delight in posting this stuff so keep it up.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:00 AM

good post.

the only thing i think sucks about this is that kane didnt XXX out Pralad's email. or maybe its public through a blog or something i dont know of, but if not, its not cool.

keep up the awesome playing though kane. its great to watch. and its nice not having to wake up and sign on to see you at my tables.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:02 AM

This is pretty much par for the course with Prahlad, he did the same thing with GiftofGab and even called Phil Ivey a bunch of names on Full Tilt last month. We all know Prahlad's place at the top of the NL internet heap but seriously, dogging Phil Ivey?
Old 11-12-2005, 10:05 AM

its a crazy thing to do, but didnt he kill ivey in that week long clash?

i watched just a bit of it on FTP and Pralad was up huge.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:07 AM

its much easier to win the mental game when you are on a huge rush.
Old 11-12-2005, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Intersting Pictures at Google

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.pokeruniversity.org/image...apanese_tv.jpg

LOL!