Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2005, 09:52 AM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

If the plane in PA was shot down then are you also saying the government forged the recordings found on the black box which proved that members of that flight attempted to take control of the plane back from the terrorists?

And this forgery was of such good quality that they even had the balls to play the recording to the victim's families?
Old 12-15-2005, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If the plane in PA was shot down then are you also saying the government forged the recordings found on the black box which proved that members of that flight attempted to take control of the plane back from the terrorists?

And this forgery was of such good quality that they even had the balls to play the recording to the victim's families?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, yes to both questions.

If they (I think "they" would be CIA agents) had the balls to kill thousands of innocent people, I'm sure that playing a forged tape to the surviving families wasn't much of a stretch.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:41 PM

Ha. You are too funny. You can't actually believe what you are writing in this thread, right Cumulonimbus?
Old 12-16-2005, 02:45 AM

First of all, nobody except the victims families and certain people in the government know the content of those tapes. By all accounts the tapes are of a struggle between the passengers and the terrorists. That, in and of itself, does not adequately explain the plane going down. The terrorists had a mission, they would not have nose-dived the plane in the face of resistance, they would have continued toward D.C. had they successfully fought off the partisan-passengers. Had the passengers killed off the terrorists, they would have at least made radio contact. There is no report of that. They would have made radio contact even if they had killed all the terrorists with the exception of the one piloting the plane. There is no doubt in my mind that a struggle took place. I know that I would drop the copy of "Super System" that I would have been reading and led a charge against fundamentalists that wanted to hijack the plane I was on, but nothing has been reported about any of the passengers during or after a struggle making radio contact. I doubt the struggle itself caused the plane to plummet to the earth; a missle probably did that.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:41 PM

I just watched the first 5 minutes. The "narrator" sounds like a high school kid. Which means that he is certainly an expert in analyzing video, physics, aeronautics and engineering. It is part of no child left behind. The US government definitely did this.

I really don't understand how people can be smart enough to use a computer, find a video on the internet, watch it. Then be dumb enough to believe what it says especially in this case.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I really don't understand how people can be smart enough to use a computer, find a video on the internet, watch it. Then be dumb enough to believe what it says especially in this case.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-13-2005, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pull the wool from your eyes. In a mere 27 steps starting with the Kennedy assassination, I can prove that today's Iraq quagmire was planned by the Bush family and their willing cohorts. Get your head out of the sand, man.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:44 PM

Come on folks, we all know that Bush arranged 9/11 as the first step in his prearranged campaign of manipulation to conquer Iraq. The evidence is in every Iraq thread on this forum. Isn't it obvious?
Old 12-14-2005, 01:55 PM

I have yet to meet a liberal who isn't completely insane who actually thinks that. Frankly, the right has a lot more to gain from these conspiaracy theories than the left.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:59 PM

Bush orchastrated 9/11 so that the public would be focused on terrorism, thereby allowing him and Halliburton to blow up the levys in New Orleans.