Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 04:50 AM

Default Ann Coulter is a Stupid Bitch

Do conservatives even like her? She's just so mean and makes rediculous statements and generalizations without qualifying her opinion. For example, she said that liberals support eugenics, to which Bill O'Reilly replied "I don't think so." Maybe everytime I watch her she's having her period, I don't know.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:53 AM

Default Re: Ann Coulter is a Stupid Bitch

there's a whole chapter in Al Franken's book "Big fat lies and the lying liars who tell them" that just rips a new [censored] into her shoddy research...

He points out quotes she makes from sources, goes to the sources and finds out she either made up a whole new meaning for the statement (the original didn't back her viewpoint) and some of her stuff was just about outright fabricated - like the [censored] almost didn't exist except in her mind.

I highly recommend picking it up.

EDIT: - I just realized I spelled her last name wrong in a post I just did - guess it wasn't important enough for me to get right - [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RB
Old 10-06-2005, 05:16 AM

Wait so you're going to rip Al Coulter but cite Al Franklin? This doesn't seem a wee bit hypocritical to you?
Old 10-06-2005, 05:20 AM

the issue isn't being partisan - it's using false and manufactured facts to make an argument - Ann Coulter does it, Al Franken doesn't - I didn't see Ann offer any refutation other then to probably threaten to kill all SNL alumni and convert them to Christianity. (oh wait, that was the entire MIDDLE EAST - sorry...)

if you can't see the difference, you're as worthless as the word your name blocks out.

RB
Old 10-06-2005, 05:20 AM

Typical talking head. She's good at what she does and does what she is suppossed to do. I'm not sure why you are looking to her for substance though.

It seems that those who are apt to bash Conservatives love to use people like her but never seem to have a problem with same type of persona on the left. I supposse this is why liberals have little crediibilty these days.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the issue isn't being partisan - it's using false and manufactured facts to make an argument - Ann Coulter does it, Al Franken doesn't -

if you can't see the difference, you're as worthless as the word your name blocks out.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

So what is it exactly you are saying about Al Franklin?
Old 10-06-2005, 05:41 AM

the fact is this...

he wrote a well researched chapter on the manufactured lies of Ann Coulter - a person who is the primary subject of this topic.

He did well informed research, documented, and put it in his book. Ann did nothing and neither have you to refute this.

Egro, she really is a stupid bitch - LOL - to base her arguments on false quotes and talking points is tantamount to admitting her claims and opinions are false too -

actually, you don't contribute anything worthwhile at all to this forum or any discussion, do you....

starting to get that feeling when someone ignorant is wasting my time

*** you are ignoring [censored] ***

RB
Old 10-06-2005, 10:11 AM

Heh. I don't even begin to fathom how censored can insinuate that Franken is the left's Coulter. Franken has done so much good work (fiercely researched writing, many USO tours, among many other things) that any comparison between the two baffles me. I'm not saying he's not an outright partisan, but that doesn't make him a lying hack. Oh yeah, he's going to run for the Senate in Minnesota, probably in 2008. You think Coulter would have a chance in hell to be elected to anything? She's so extreme and manipulating she's couldn't get elected in the reddest of the red states. Your comparison is a very, very bad one.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fiercely researched writing

[/ QUOTE ]

forgive my ignorance, but what, if anything, does this phrase mean?

Ann Coulter is hilarious, btw. She's more the right's equivalent of Jon Stewart than Al Franken, in my opinion.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wait so you're going to rip Al Coulter but cite Al Franklin? This doesn't seem a wee bit hypocritical to you?

[/ QUOTE ]Absolutely not. Just because two people occupy the same positions on different sides does not make them equal.

Ann Coulter is filth; vermin not fit to lick my shoes. She's either totally [censored] bat-[censored] crazy or morally a sick monster. She is the worst person I've ever personally met. The number of people I genuinely hate can be counted on one hand, and she makes the list. Her listeners I can only manage to feel sorry for.