Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2005, 03:09 AM

Default New party acount, wasnt asked to close old one

Well i just set up a new party acount(i already had one) with my same name address and everything except e-mail. I deposited expecting my acount to freeze and party to call but neither happened. Ive been playing on my new acount for a little now and nothing has happened. Has this happened to anyone else? Should i be worried or call or e-mail party to close my old one? Thanks.
Old 11-08-2005, 03:35 AM

Default Re: New party acount, wasnt asked to close old one

Ok i jumped the gun. It took a bit but they finally froze it and i called and had the old one closed. I thought it would happen right away but i played logged out and in several times before it did.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:02 AM

This worked? You just were able to close down your old account?
Old 11-08-2005, 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok i jumped the gun. It took a bit but they finally froze it and i called and had the old one closed. I thought it would happen right away but i played logged out and in several times before it did.

[/ QUOTE ]

What did you say to them when they called? I've been playing since Friday and waiting for something to happen. I have no idea what to say if they ask why I made a second account, abandoned my player points and the VIP club for "nothing" in a second account.
Old 11-08-2005, 04:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What did you say to them when they called? I've been playing since Friday and waiting for something to happen. I have no idea what to say if they ask why I made a second account, abandoned my player points and the VIP club for "nothing" in a second account.

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy was just like well your acount is frozen cause you already have an acount and thats agianst the tos. I was like o. He then said i could close one and asked which one i wanted closed. I told him the old one and that was it. I was nervous but it was really easy.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:59 AM

Is your account now completely closed or in temporary frozen status (like mine)?
Old 11-08-2005, 08:57 AM

Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago. Started a new account, deposited, and it was fine for a couple days until I got an email that said I couldn't do that. They froze my new account and "suspended" my old one.

I simply called em up, they said I couldn't have two accounts so I told them to close the old one (after I withdrew my money) and they did that and unfroze my new one so everything is fine and dandy.
Old 11-08-2005, 09:59 AM

They just freeze it then call you to close down the old one. My account security was compromised on my old account, so I opened a new one. They called me and I told them this and they closed the old one. No problems at all.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:12 AM

Why do you guys open new accounts when rakeback isn't available at Party Poker anymore? Am I missing something? Feel free to PM me about, uh, whatever, anyone.
Old 11-08-2005, 10:35 AM

to everyone in this thread:

are you depositing funding in your new party accts through different means? if you used neteller before are you still using the same neteller acct? i want to know what if anything you did differently to set up the second acct.

thanks

bwana