[ QUOTE ]
YOU CAN CASH OUT TO YOUR OLD NETELLER.

[/ QUOTE ]

can anybody else verify this?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-10-2005, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Setting up a second neteller account for Party rakeback

yes, you can cash out to old neteller.

i spent an hour on the phone talking to neteller about closing my old account and opening a new one, but they werent having it.

just use firepay to deposit and neteller to withdraw.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:23 PM

anybody else?
Old 11-10-2005, 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't found a new affiliate that I can use for Party rakeback yet. One thing that is holding me back is that I've heard rumors that in order to switch to a different affiliate, I would need to set up and start using a new neteller account rather than the one I used for my old (current) Party account. Does anyone know if neteller allows this using my same checking account? If it would require me to set up a new bank account, that seems like a real hassle. On the other hand, I don't want neteller to accuse me of some sort of fraud for linking two neteller accounts to the same checking account. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are interested in holding two Neteller accounts at once, then this post will not help you.

But if you want to open a new Neteller account and close your old one, simply call customer support and request that your account be closed. They will do it.

Once the old one is closed, open a new one using the standard signup process. You can use all the same information. Once you verify your bank account, though, the system will still link your deleted account to your bank account, thus not allowing you to link it to the new one. Again, just call them and request that your bank account be linked to the new one instead of the old one.

This process works as I and several people I know have done it. You just need to keep calling them until everything is worked out.