Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2005, 01:24 AM

Default Re: Research help needed!

[ QUOTE ]

I should be even more specific about the research project, its more of an analysis, like "what is the purpose of the film, how does it use documentary technique to send its message, etc...", but this is good stuff to try to fill up some background.

[/ QUOTE ]

shouldn't you be writing the paper from what you've learned in the class then? seems like if you're writing about how the documentary style is used you could just watch the video and write about it?

or just buy one of the papers.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:27 AM

Some period newspaper articles/magazine articles (a lot more if you use ProQuest)

New Deal Stages Side Show Of Its Various Activities; Greeted by Smiles Flags and Banners Wave How Dillinger Fell Notes on the Mortgage
Christian Science Monitor (1908-Current file). Boston, Mass.: Jun 22, 1936. p. 3 (1 page)
Article image - PDF Page map Abstract

2. New Deal Extends Publicity Despite Legal Restriction; Government Movies Some Control Urged
By a Staff Correspondent of The Christian Science Monitor. Christian Science Monitor (1908-Current file). Boston, Mass.: Jun 14, 1937. p. 14 (1 page)

3. The Wide Horizon; Educating the Movies
By Dr. Edgar Dale Bureau of Educational Research, Ohio State University. Christian Science Monitor (1908-Current file). Boston, Mass.: Oct 8, 1937. p. 16 (1 page)

4. Federal Movies Seen Looming As Aid to Education; Movie-Making as a Federal Enterprise
By Mary Hornaday Staff Writer of The Christian Science Monitor. Christian Science Monitor (1908-Current file). Boston, Mass.: Nov 19, 1937. p. 5 (1 page)
Old 03-23-2005, 01:28 AM

For a small fee I'd throw my dick in your mouth, but I wouldn't try to push your luck any further than that.

You are a worthless piece of [censored]. Providing you have the funds, please feel free to drop by anytime.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For a small fee I'd throw my dick in your mouth, but I wouldn't try to push your luck any further than that.

You are a worthless piece of [censored]. Providing you have the funds, please feel free to drop by anytime.

[/ QUOTE ]

So that's a no on the handjob?
Old 03-23-2005, 01:34 AM

What, your throat feeling itchy?
Old 03-23-2005, 01:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What, your throat feeling itchy?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I need some research help on it.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:36 AM

Come on over and we'll see what happens. The old lady is out of town tonight, so this is a rare opportunity.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Come on over and we'll see what happens. The old lady is out of town tonight, so this is a rare opportunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, Im sorry for poking too much fun... but I'm not actually gay dude. You made this creepy. Never PM me please.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:41 AM

Never PM you? Never PM you? Are you kidding?

Your rich, succulent description of the immense pleasure you anticipate while fellating my throbbing cock to completion made me question my sexuality for the first time. Really, with oral acumen such as your own, I don't know a man around who wouldn't long for your company, providing the lights were off. On further reflection, I'm afraid I'm simply not interested in guys, but I'm sure your rich talents will be appreciated elsewhere.
Old 03-23-2005, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I should be even more specific about the research project, its more of an analysis, like "what is the purpose of the film, how does it use documentary technique to send its message, etc...", but this is good stuff to try to fill up some background.

[/ QUOTE ]

shouldn't you be writing the paper from what you've learned in the class then? seems like if you're writing about how the documentary style is used you could just watch the video and write about it?

or just buy one of the papers.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, you'd think that, but I guess it wasn't sufficient for this particularly anal-retentive prof. Gotta go even deeper than just watching the film and making our inferences from that. We've gotta go and get scholarly sources and [censored].

I only wish it was as simple as you suggest - I could knock that [censored] out in an hour and not look back.