Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2005, 02:29 PM

Default Re: WHO IS THIS INSANE MAN???

[ QUOTE ]
Diablo doesn't play that many hands online.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'm sure you're the expert on El Diablo and not somebody like Kipin who hangs out in IRC all day with ElD
Old 04-13-2005, 12:30 PM

Default Re: WHO IS THIS INSANE MAN???

What type of video card do you have? and can you move seamlessly from the bottom left corner to the top right corner?

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2005, 04:26 AM

Default catchoftheday chimes in finally! The picture is a fake

Hi Guys,

This thread is pretty random for 2+2 but its about me and its quite light-hearted so I approve. Unfortunately I must say that the picture in question of I believe "the dude" is not me although he looks vaguely like me I will agree. I don't know who any of the people are in any of the pictures. I'd post a picture of me but I don't know exactly how to do it.

For anyone still interested in lessons I have good news I will be able to work with one new student in 14-28 days, it will be on a first come first serve basis and would work like this, the student would travel to my house in chandler, Arizona and they would spend the saturday+sunday in a nearby hotel and we would work 5-6 hours each day at my home on the two 21 inch LCD monitors in my office, the cost being $500 an hour up front for the lessons, with a minimum of 10 hours. I know this is expensive but keep in mind I play the biggest games online (300-600 headsup on UB several times a week) and I win consistently. Keep in mind that this may be the last time I offer my services in teaching poker to someone I don't already have a relationship with, and that chances like this to improve your hourly rate and understanding of poker don't really come up on an individual basis like this, I don't know of any other professionals in my position that offer lessons. I enjoy teaching high limit texas holdem and that is the main reason I offer my services its really not about the $500 an hour, although that is an incentive for me to provide the best training I can. Keep in mind that you may be able to write this off as a business expense if you are a professional gambler, or become one in 2005. Interested moderate skilled to advanced players feel free to PM me, please do not respond if you need proof of any teaching qualifications or are "interested but skeptical" I'm looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent student that wants to greatly improve there hourly rate! I am also giving the student the option of taking 10% of the action for the two sessions as a special incentive, if we run good the part of the action could be over 5000$ profit!

Best of Luck!

Shawn Keller

aka catchoftheday
aka chickenlittl
Old 04-17-2005, 04:39 AM

Default Re: catchoftheday chimes in finally! The picture is a fake

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Guys,

This thread is pretty random for 2+2 but its about me and its quite light-hearted so I approve. Unfortunately I must say that the picture in question of I believe "the dude" is not me although he looks vaguely like me I will agree. I don't know who any of the people are in any of the pictures. I'd post a picture of me but I don't know exactly how to do it.

For anyone still interested in lessons I have good news I will be able to work with one new student in 14-28 days, it will be on a first come first serve basis and would work like this, the student would travel to my house in chandler, Arizona and they would spend the saturday+sunday in a nearby hotel and we would work 5-6 hours each day at my home on the two 21 inch LCD monitors in my office, the cost being $500 an hour up front for the lessons, with a minimum of 10 hours. I know this is expensive but keep in mind I play the biggest games online (300-600 headsup on UB several times a week) and I win consistently. Keep in mind that this may be the last time I offer my services in teaching poker to someone I don't already have a relationship with, and that chances like this to improve your hourly rate and understanding of poker don't really come up on an individual basis like this, I don't know of any other professionals in my position that offer lessons. I enjoy teaching high limit texas holdem and that is the main reason I offer my services its really not about the $500 an hour, although that is an incentive for me to provide the best training I can. Keep in mind that you may be able to write this off as a business expense if you are a professional gambler, or become one in 2005. Interested moderate skilled to advanced players feel free to PM me, please do not respond if you need proof of any teaching qualifications or are "interested but skeptical" I'm looking for an enthusiastic, intelligent student that wants to greatly improve there hourly rate! I am also giving the student the option of taking 10% of the action for the two sessions as a special incentive, if we run good the part of the action could be over 5000$ profit!

Best of Luck!

Shawn Keller

aka catchoftheday
aka chickenlittl

[/ QUOTE ]

are you for [censored] real?