Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-09-2005, 06:25 AM

Default Have you ever hurt someone because of a girl

I'm not talking about getting into a barfight or something with some dude who's bothering your girl, but an instance where in order to protect your girl or just because you didn't like the way somebody was talking to her or about her, you just went at somebody. Or, as in my case, because he was harrassing your girl.

I remember an instance in the 7th grade in Art class, there was this girl Cynthia who I was "dating" (on a 7th grade level at least). There was also this really small dude named Jim who we all picked on constantly.

So one day, someone swiped a $5 from Jim as he took it out of his pocket. We were all handing it off to each other, holding it above Jim's head, and finally someone handed it off to Cynthia. She shoved it down her pants. Jim then ran up to her and reached down to grab it.

I went over picked him up and flung him about 20 feet across the room into a closet door. The door actually broke. Then I grabbed a 2x4 and hot only one hit onto his legs before a bunch of people restrained me and tackled me to the floor.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:30 AM

Default Re: Have you ever hurt someone because of a girl

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not talking about getting into a barfight or something with some dude who's bothering your girl, but an instance where in order to protect your girl or just because you didn't like the way somebody was talking to her or about her, you just went at somebody. Or, as in my case, because he was harrassing your girl.

I remember an instance in the 7th grade in Art class, there was this girl Cynthia who I was "dating" (on a 7th grade level at least). There was also this really small dude named Jim who we all picked on constantly.

So one day, someone swiped a $5 from Jim as he took it out of his pocket. We were all handing it off to each other, holding it above Jim's head, and finally someone handed it off to Cynthia. She shoved it down her pants. Jim then ran up to her and reached down to grab it.

I went over picked him up and flung him about 20 feet across the room into a closet door. The door actually broke. Then I grabbed a 2x4 and hot only one hit onto his legs before a bunch of people restrained me and tackled me to the floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I think that lands moer in the dick move category, just because yall started it all.

However, I have been in far too many fights over chicks, since I was that "nice, chivalrous" guy in HS. Then I figured out that they suck, and now its bros before hos.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:33 AM

Stop living in the past. The glory days of 7th grade are gone Tony, long gone.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:40 AM

I used to get my ass kicked all the time in grade school cuz I was so small, well the main guy who picked on me all the tme was walking home with me and this girl I liked (we all lived on the same street) and she had a lollipop, he then stole it from her, so I told him to give it back, and when he wouldnt I punched him in the nose (first time I ever hit this guy) his face erupted in blood and he ran home crying. Awesome, I finally stood up for myself and kicked this guys ass, and in front of the chick I liked no less. I was a total hero!!......for all of like 2 minutes until his older sister (who was 14!!!!) came walking up the street, and said "I just heard what you did to my brother", and then beat the living hell out of me. I laid on the ground screaming and crying while she kicked me, until finally someone driving by actually stopped in the middle of the street and got out of their car and got her to stop.
Old 12-09-2005, 06:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to get my ass kicked all the time in grade school cuz I was so small, well the main guy who picked on me all the tme was walking home with me and this girl I liked (we all lived on the same street) and she had a lollipop, he then stole it from her, so I told him to give it back, and when he wouldnt I punched him in the nose (first time I ever hit this guy) his face erupted in blood and he ran home crying. Awesome, I finally stood up for myself and kicked this guys ass, and in front of the chick I liked no less. I was a total hero!!......for all of like 2 minutes until his older sister (who was 14!!!!) came walking up the street, and said "I just heard what you did to my brother", and then beat the living hell out of me. I laid on the ground screaming and crying while she kicked me, until finally someone driving by actually stopped in the middle of the street and got out of their car and got her to stop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you were basking in your shortlived moment of glory, but didnt any part of your brain say "hmm, now might be a good time to get the [censored] outta here"?
Old 12-09-2005, 08:12 AM

It sounds like Cynthia wanted Jim in her pants for some reason.
Old 12-09-2005, 08:15 AM

I know someone who stabbed a guy in the nutsack for raping his best friend.
Old 12-09-2005, 11:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this was actually an episode of Full House
Old 12-09-2005, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It sounds like Cynthia was practicing her scrippa skills.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYP
Old 12-09-2005, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

With an icepick right? Do you know me? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]