Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2005, 02:14 AM

Default Introducing SNGML BETA (XML SNG HISTORIES).. Seeking Nerds for Testing

DISCLAIMER: If you do not know what XML is, or its purposes, please exit this post now, becasue I do not want a bunch of confused posters have to worry about this, and post rude replys.

I am new to this forum, but I have lurked around for the last few months and only started making posts a few days ago. For the last few days I have been working on a PHP based SNG parser that transforms Party SNG hand histories (for now. eventually parsers will be created for UB, Paradise, Stars, etc) into an XML based document, which I shall call... SNGML.

So your sitting back thinking, why the heck would you do that?

I've got plans. Big plans. And when I am done you will all see. But for now I need some help, especially you $50 and higher gamers that have the bigger stacks.

Again, anyone who is not farmilliar with programming in general or the concepts behind XML, please do not click on the beta link, you will not find anything useful there.

BETA TEST THIS SNGML STUFF NOW! CLICK HERE!
Old 08-18-2005, 02:21 AM

Default Re: Introducing SNGML BETA (XML SNG HISTORIES).. Seeking Nerds for Testing

You had me at "nerds"
Old 08-18-2005, 02:24 AM

Default Re: Introducing SNGML BETA (XML SNG HISTORIES).. Seeking Nerds for Testing

[ QUOTE ]
You had me at "nerds"

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly the type of post I wasn't looking for, but hey, its going to happen. Hopefully only once. Varience sucks :P
Old 08-18-2005, 02:33 AM

Hmm.

Not too sure what you mean.... you don't want help from XML nerds?
Old 08-18-2005, 02:34 AM

my girl friend said something about XML... she said that J Crew was starting to make shirts that were sized extra medium large. Its supposed to be huge in Japan, but im not really sure what you are looking for...
Old 08-18-2005, 02:34 AM

Wait. Are you saying you want to help?

By all means, test it out and post and bugs you find here [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks!
Old 08-18-2005, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my girl friend said something about XML... she said that J Crew was starting to make shirts that were sized extra medium large. Its supposed to be huge in Japan, but im not really sure what you are looking for...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now this is the type of post you weren't looking for
Old 08-18-2005, 02:38 AM

I was going for the "Oh my God what the hell, you are such an idiot."

Default Re: Introducing SNGML BETA (XML SNG HISTORIES).. Seeking Nerds for Tes

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/chric1/public_html/SNGHISTORY/classes/PartyParser.class.php on line 60

Default Re: Introducing SNGML BETA (XML SNG HISTORIES).. Seeking Nerds for Tes

Looks good holmes...let me know when it does something useful. Also, I don't know what you're planning to do with it, but it might be useful to have a players section for easy access to what place a player ended up finishing.