Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-21-2005, 02:46 PM

Default 44

Reads: table is very loose/passive. All donks except villian (pfr) he is decent, stats are 28/8/1. The rest are like 40+/4-/1-
I have been running well, my image should be goot, if these idiots pay attention at all.

I limp 44 utg, get 3 callers, then villian raises, sb and bb call, teh limpers call.

7 to the flop,
flop: J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

sb checks, bb checks, I lead... I think I should have check raised and I knew it once I did it, but too late now. anyone like the bet? I can't say for sure that pfr would bet into this big field even if checked to.

I get 2 calls, and the rest fold, including the pfr.

turn: 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
anyone lead again?
Old 12-21-2005, 02:51 PM

Default Re: 44

usually i hate the limp but the table looks OK for it. i think you have to try and c/r here since the pot is large enough for peoeple to call w/ anything on the flop.

What do you think they called with? These players would wait until the turn to raise a J i get the feeling. i guess i'd bet it again, obviously folding to a raise. if you're called in even one spot i c/f the river I think, however if it's a safe (non straight, non heart) and the bet is not quite right I might call in this pot.
Old 12-21-2005, 02:59 PM

Default Re: 44

damn, I meant for this to go to the micro forum, it is full ring. Wookie/Stellar, can I move it (not sure how), can you move it for me.