Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2005, 05:59 PM

Default Party Player Points -- Anybody else not credited correctly?

I played raked hands at Party every day last week, but I didn't get the 200 point "raked day" bonus (for 5 or more days of play in a week). I also played raked hands on 20 days in December but didn't get the corresponding 500 point bonus.

I emailed Party asking what was up and got a useless form letter in return, so I called their customer service department. The lady who took my call didn't seem to understand the issue, and she explained that it might take a week or so for those bonuses to post because Party had to make sure I didn't cash out before giving me my bonus points. (I think she was getting my bonuses confused with the bonus for making a deposit).

Has anybody else gotten proper credit for playing 20+ days in December, or is it just me? I am 100% sure I'm entitled to these bonuses -- the relevant info turns up correctly on my account page, but for some reason the bonuses just aren't there.
Old 01-02-2005, 06:11 PM

Default Re: Party Player Points -- Anybody else not credited correctly?

I don't know how it works, but I made a deposit of $1000 for the bonus and I got 1000 points for it. It seems to me the best way to earn points is to deposit and withdraw every day [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 01-02-2005, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems to me the best way to earn points is to deposit and withdraw every day [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

2) Deposits: You will also earn Players Club Points on each deposit you make as per the table below. The points will be credited into your account after a period of 7 days of the deposit date provided there is no redeem in these 7 days.
Old 01-02-2005, 06:25 PM

Also...I think it's 1k points for each deposit of $500 or more.

So you would be better to do 2 seperate deposits of $500 each...let it sit in there for 7 days and then cash it out.

It's been 7 days since my last deposit so I'm cashing out my money and then will be turning it right back around....$500 at a time.
Old 01-02-2005, 06:39 PM

What can the player points be used for ?
Old 01-02-2005, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also...I think it's 1k points for each deposit of $500 or more.

So you would be better to do 2 seperate deposits of $500 each...let it sit in there for 7 days and then cash it out.

It's been 7 days since my last deposit so I'm cashing out my money and then will be turning it right back around....$500 at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

*cough* cheap ass *cough* [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

You said it yourself in another thread that 100k points is gonna be a party poker keychain, and I'm waiting to see what these are even worth to bother with doing stuff like this.