Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 10-09-2005, 12:03 PM

Default I thought this through. This wont be as bad as we are making this.

1. party has 10 tables now. dream of us multitablers.
2. party has BJ so they will be attracting alot more fishes.
3. party will increase its promotion so we can expect alot more advertisements and other sorts of promotions to bring in new fishes.
4. for those of you who are whining about rakeback. you guys have to understand that party DOES have rakeback but you just have to work hard in finding it. it might not be a 30%+ rakeback but im sure we can find a 25%+. i play about 1000 55's a month and also 109's in ocasion at 33% and 30% i will be effected but the influx of fishes party will bring i think makes it a necessity to go there.

am i missing something?

"when the fish leaves the water, the sharks will learn to walk the land"
Old 10-09-2005, 12:07 PM

Default Re: I thought this true. This wont be as bad as we are making this.

[ QUOTE ]
1. party has 10 tables now. dream of us multitablers.

why? before you couldve easily played ten tables, just using multiple skins.

2. party has BJ so they will be attracting alot more fishes.

this is equalized my the poker fish who decide to play bj.

3. party will increase its promotion so we can expect alot more advertisements and other sorts of promotions to bring in new fishes.

meh, if you say so.

4. for those of you who are whining about rakeback. you guys have to understand that party DOES have rakeback but you just have to work hard in finding it. it might not be a 30%+ rakeback but im sure we can find a 25%+. i play about 1000 55's a month and also 109's in ocasion at 33% and 30% i will be effected but the influx of fishes party will bring i think makes it a necessity to go there.?

what does this have to do with it being good?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-09-2005, 12:13 PM

Default Re: I thought this true. This wont be as bad as we are making this.

it doesnt, but rakeback is not as big as a case as everyone in 2+2 is making it out to be. they will get a small deduction thats all. but the fishes makes up for it.
Old 10-09-2005, 12:16 PM

Default Re: I thought this through. This wont be as bad as we are making this.

party poker doesn't have trackers for rakeback....
Old 10-09-2005, 12:16 PM

don't jump at the new BJ and sidebet changes as good to bring in fishes. if you actually thought about what these things do, you might realize there is a strong chance it will LOSE us lots of fishes

furthermore, you can't get the unmentionable anywhere that doesnt blatantly violate partys T/C and it'll certainly eventually get shut down unless party changes thier attitudes

i do agree there'll be a lot more competition between sites and this is good for the Bwhores
Old 10-09-2005, 12:55 PM

I think blackjack could actually suck quite a bit of money from the fish (of which I am one). I probably donate around $800 a month to $5/10 and $3/6. I win a bit every once in a while and that's what keeps me coming back.

My normal routine is to play some $1/2 during the week and then take shots at $3/6 and $5/10 during weekend nights after I've had a few beers. Last night, instead of moving up to $3/6 or $5/10, I stayed at $1/2 and opened up a blackjack table. I started out with $10 bets, but before I knew it, I was betting the $200 max and lost $600. Now I'm itching to get my money back. I'll have to wait a couple of weeks until I get my next paycheck to give it another shot, but I have to try the blackjack again -- hopefully with more discipline next time.

Maybe the novelty will wear off, but for the short-term at least, a lot of this fish's money will be going to blackjack.
Old 10-09-2005, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think blackjack could actually suck quite a bit of money from the fish (of which I am one). I probably donate around $800 a month to $5/10 and $3/6. I win a bit every once in a while and that's what keeps me coming back.

My normal routine is to play some $1/2 during the week and then take shots at $3/6 and $5/10 during weekend nights after I've had a few beers. Last night, instead of moving up to $3/6 or $5/10, I stayed at $1/2 and opened up a blackjack table. I started out with $10 bets, but before I knew it, I was betting the $200 max and lost $600. Now I'm itching to get my money back. I'll have to wait a couple of weeks until I get my next paycheck to give it another shot, but I have to try the blackjack again -- hopefully with more discipline next time.

Maybe the novelty will wear off, but for the short-term at least, a lot of this fish's money will be going to blackjack.

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy crap, dude. Unless you make a ton of money at your job, you have a problem.
Old 10-09-2005, 01:25 PM

ya bro you have a big problem.
Old 10-09-2005, 01:28 PM

I'm a lawyer and make about $120K per year. So I'm gambling away about 10% of my paycheck. Not too bad, but not necessarily good.

I've tried to learn how to play by reading posts here, but I'm usually too tired after working most of the day to put much concentration into it.
Old 10-09-2005, 01:28 PM

Check the affiliate forum... They do now...