Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 12-27-2005, 06:05 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Down (E-mail Update)

Hello Eugene,

Thank you for your email. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Our game servers are temporarily down for emergency maintenance. We should be back up and running between 16:30 - 17:30 ET.

If you were involved in a game prior to the outage, your account will be credited according to the following rules.

If you were seated at a table, the following will occur:

- If you were "in the money" in a tournament (or S&G), then the tournament will be paid out according to your chip position at the time of the disconnect. If you were the chip leader in the tournament at the time of the disconnect, you will win first place and be credited with the money.

- If you were not "in the money", everyone in the tournament (including those who busted early) will be refunded the full buyin for the event.

- If you were involved in a cash game hand, and would have lost money, we have credited your account with the amount you would have lost. If you would have won the hand, your account was credited with the total amount you would have won.

You can always find the status of our game servers at the following
link: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/systemStatus.php

We certainly do apologize for the inconvenience, and are working on ways to improve our network service to be more redundant, secure and stable.
We appreciate your patience and patronage at Full Tilt Poker.

Regards,

Margaret
Team Full Tilt

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember that no one will ever ask you for your password or account information, not even support. Please use good common sense and keep your password a secret.

Chat with the Pros, Play with the Pros, Learn from the Pros.
100% Initial Deposit Bonus - www.fulltiltpoker.com
Old 12-27-2005, 06:14 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Down

Bonus takes a long while to clear at the lower limits (compared to other sites), it takes longer to find good games(larger pots, passive players), busier only at peak times (again, compared with other sites).

However, in spite of the above, I have found ways to adjust to the playing environment(s), but I do not like the current trend of the site shutting down every six weeks for a network issue.
Old 12-27-2005, 06:34 PM

Well ive got about 100 i can deposit somewhere via Espassporte. Any reccomendations?
Old 12-28-2005, 12:02 AM

this site is a f*****g joke, i tried it for a frew weeks and it was down more oftne then it worked, although the site said sorry many times, sorry aitn worth putting up with sad sad software, GO TO A REAL SITE FISHIES
Old 12-28-2005, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this site is a f*****g joke, i tried it for a frew weeks and it was down more oftne then it worked

[/ QUOTE ]
well, thats completely false.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:38 PM

It depends really...what do you value?

Lots of games and with potentially the same number of weaker players, but horrible customer service, Party Poker.com would be a good location.

Large site with skilled players, but great customer service and large variety of tournaments for every skill level and bankroll, Pokerstars would be next.

A medium sized network (many skins), but horrible rake structure, the Poker Network (Poker Room, Eurobet, Hollywood Poker, and so on) could be your another possibility.

I've played at these three...take your pick.

I haven't played at Prima, Crytologic, iPoker, Absolute, or Ultimate Bet, I'll let others elaborate for those sites.
Old 12-28-2005, 11:04 PM

Stars and Party, and maybe Crypto network. The former two give me no problems.

I kinda wish FTP spent the same amount on their hardware/software than on endorsements.