Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > Two Plus Two Internet Magazine
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2005, 01:45 PM

Default Re: ONLINE POKER IS 100% RIGGED

[ QUOTE ]
agree. It seems to me that if "rigging" takes place, it would be far more likely to take the form of making the deals more exciting, encouraging bigger pots and therefore more rake. On some sites I have actually wondered if this is happening - but I have no stats to be able to say for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be suspicious and recognizable. The goal would be to get and keep players (Fish included). get as much rake as possible, make the games last as long as possible and remain within the statistical percentages so no proof is possible. The computer is made to do complex calculations with ease. It would be trivial to write a program that accomplishes all of these goals without being suspicious at the same time.

From my earlier post:

The thing is if you try to find out how the RNG is tested and verified while in use and safegaurded from tampering you can find out nothing. I have emailed BMM, Iglobal, and other verification sites and not one returned my email. If they are completely honest and using great methods to insure that the deals are honest why is it you get smoke and mirrors when you try to find out the methods? If you go to the web sites of these verification firms you get a run around. At the Poker web sites where you play you get a hazy picture and run around. If this is being done fairly and honestly why not show the exact method of testing, verification, and tamper proofing of the RNG in live use play? They should be screaming this from the roof. It should be in every banner add and a complete page dedicated to it on the sites where you play. Why don't they want the us to know? Has anyone else tried to dig out this information?