Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2005, 06:01 PM

Default Re: i hate multi hand posts too

Oh, btw, I'm playing right now so I can't really write much, but, for hand 2, IF you're going to bet the flop (I would check) and he is a good player, the turn is a check/fold.
Old 10-03-2005, 06:02 PM

Hand 1:
I like it. Hard to see anything he's 3-betting that you beat.

Hand 2:
I just bet the turn and see what happens with some ideas about folding. Checking seems too cute. I don't hate your line though

Hand 3:
I just don't see him checking the flop with an ace, I bet.
Old 10-03-2005, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, btw, I'm playing right now so I can't really write much, but, for hand 2, IF you're going to bet the flop (I would check) and he is a good player, the turn is a check/fold.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ax is in his range
Old 10-03-2005, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I though about this too. Because we're either chopping or losing and most of the time we're losing, right?
Old 10-03-2005, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ax is in his range

[/ QUOTE ]Ax raises the flop most of the time and you are more often than not outkicked and drawing to a split.
Old 10-03-2005, 06:14 PM

Ok, i like a check call down in hand 1. Donks fire river bluffs the vast majority of the time with anything that misses, i think showing down second pair is more important that getting value out of it.

Hand 2: Eh, i dunno, i don't hate your line. You make the mistake of assuming he wil raise the turn if you bet. His ace probably is very good, 6 handed if SHOULD be A2-AT. Also, he can have a 3 here right? He is the BB after all. If you are that confident that he won't have a worse hand that yours, check/fold the river if it is not Ten or higher, as this will make you split a lot. C/R a 6 obviously, fold to a 3 bet.

Hand 3: I like check/folding the river.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, what stakes was this? You can PM me if you want to, or if you would really rather not say that is fine.

Gabe