Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-15-2005, 02:18 PM

Default Re: A couple of Interpoker Questions

I deposited money last night and cleared the bonus about 6 or 7 hours later. i played pretty tight on the 1/2 tables and made an additional 75 bucks. It would have been a about 40 bucks more, but i took pretty decent beats.

Does anyone know how long it take for the pin number to come in the mail?
Old 02-15-2005, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know how long it take for the pin number to come in the mail?

[/ QUOTE ]

They mail it next business day after you deposit. You should get an email from them when they do. Takes about 7-10 days to get to you.
Old 02-16-2005, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Tight early in the month, looser later in the month after the bonus whores move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just wondering exactly how true this is because i know that the bonuses stack-up and do not expire if they are not cleared by the end of the month?
Old 02-16-2005, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
Tight early in the month, looser later in the month after the bonus whores move on.

Just wondering exactly how true this is because i know that the bonuses stack-up and do not expire if they are not cleared by the end of the month?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true. The first few days of the month the cumulative average pot at the $1-2 games is around $8. You will see some as low as $6. Really not worth playing. Wait until the middle of the month and most $1-2 pot averages are over $10 with enough over $12 to make it worthwhile.

If you must play there at the beginning of the month I suggest doing all the hourly and non-raked hand sites first and saving Inter for later. You'll get the 450 raked a little quicker that way. Of course a better idea is to work off bonus somewhere else (anywhere else) until the second half of the month and then blast them all out in a week or so. Or you could play the GBP games (my keyboard doesn't do that squiggly L thing) which seem to be less affected by BoHo's. Just remember they rake in GBP's too.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:28 PM

Because most bonus whores play through the bonus as quickly as possible. They want the money so they can redeposit at another site and work through another bonus before the month is out.

The entire point is to make as much money as quickly as possible. You deposit $90 at Interpoker, work through it quickly, then you have $180 (assuming you are a break even player, more if you have skills) to deposit somewhere else that has a bonus.

I don't bonus whore very much, but I deposit at Interpoker each month and don't play as much until later in the month when the games are loser.

I based my post on personal experience.
Old 02-16-2005, 09:30 PM

I used to play the GBP tables exclusively, but I cashed out most of my money at Interpoker, then took a little slide, so I am play $1-2 tables at the present until, I build back.
Old 02-16-2005, 10:03 PM

Are most of the bonus whores out after the first week?
I deposited on the 15th and the tables really didn't seem all that tight. I ended up making about an extra 75 bucks.
Old 02-16-2005, 10:42 PM

I found there is more of a difference in tightness of the games at different times of the day, rather than times of the month. North american AM/afternoon I have found to be very loose most of the time.

I like to play mostly at night and the games are usually not as good.
Old 02-16-2005, 10:54 PM

Long time lurker. First time poster. There is a free program named cryptocounter that tracks hands played, and raked hands. Very reliable imo.
Old 02-18-2005, 04:25 PM

Yes, this program is great for keeping track of your total hands and raked hands needed for the monthly bonus. The software is called crypocounter, but im not sure where i downloaded it from. Poker tracker works just as well for this purpose as well.