Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back

Old 12-27-2005, 11:42 PM

Default Party affiliates question

I had an idea....
What if a friend of mine share a quazi-rakeback deal? If he signs up as an affiliate and I sign up under him....(its not going where you think it is)...and he KEEPS my MGR payment...then I become an affiliate through another site and he signs up under me, giving me his MGR.... If its around the same amount, wouldnt this be kinda like a party RB deal? I dont want to do anything thats going to get the player account frozen... so Im not going to sign up for one of those "under the table" offers.

What I really want to do is play party 3/6 for the game selection, PT stats, HUDs, the beta software (Laptop)...and basically around the amount I would have got from a standard RB deal off of my friends MGR at the other site...Additionally I can still work at my prop site on two tables....with my bad-ass RB deal.

Our rake stats have been pretty similiar for a few months, so as long as this stays the same, we should be good. I'll just have to keep on my buddy to play the same...or more [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] hands as I do.

I dont see an issue with this as neither he nor I is getting rakeback from our own MGR...therefore it is NOT a rakeback deal....piss on your T&C's party.

Question though, is party or pokerroom going to suspend the affiliate accounts if we dont continually get new players?
(I assume this is the case, as I am not that original and someone has probably tried this before.)
Old 12-28-2005, 12:07 AM

Default Re: Party affiliates question

Ideas similar to this have posted on here before, search around for more info.

But yes, apparently Party freezes your account if you do not regularly bring in new signups.
Old 12-28-2005, 12:14 AM

Default Re: Party affiliates question

thanks, sorry...after about 30 minutes I gave up searching.